All Comments on 'Life on Short Notice'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
tygztygzabout 7 years ago

I had a feeling that this was going to turn into a LW Btb story, but instead it made a hard right and got hot. Definitely set up for more, I think... with considerable latitude for a wide variety to round out the "novels and novellas" category!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 7 years ago
Thanks!

Love to find unexpected jems like this story. Well Done.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 7 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderfully amusing story that gets 5 stars from me.

KerbouchardKerbouchardabout 7 years ago

This awesome story includes all the major factors that keep me loving to read. I rarely comment, after years reading on Lit, but this story led me through strong emotion and challenging thoughts. Forming an immediate connection with "Gordon" the author allowed me to drop into another's world and ride that roller coaster, enjoying the thrills and the fears. Even though I usually skim over sex scenes in Lit stories, even Tefler's sweet ones, (I know, but I am an old man, what can I say), I enjoyed every word and easily made this a "Favorite Story". MSTarot has been on my Favorite Authors list for several years, but this story touched me. Thank You

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Five stars... and bonus points for the Jimmy Hart reference.

bagmanstevebagmansteveabout 7 years ago
Fabulous

I really enjoyed this, worth 5 stars and more

malc690malc690about 7 years ago
wonderful story

thanks, these tales brighten up grey winter days, you are a superb story teller

1handslapping1handslappingabout 7 years ago
his mother

is an excellent character, five stars for her alone, more for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

So many strong characters in such a short space. More PLEASE!!

How does he salvage his photo career? How does he develop as a dom? How do they handle it when she switches and it brings up the ghost of a lifetimes bullying? Does mum get a taste? Does he get mum....? What happens to Gracie? What happens with his ex-teacher? Does Grant get his? This could run and run .....

GruffaloGruffaloabout 7 years ago
Superb

Surprising, exciting, eloquent and hot. The best erotic story I have read in 2017. Now please take a red pencil and edit it, or even better, ask someone else to correct the typos. You might also want to reconsider some over-the-top expostulations. You're writing, usually powerful, sometimes gets too cute. Less really is more. Most characters come to life. My favourite is Gordon's mother. Gordon and Amelia are complex, interesting, well developed characters. Gracie however is a caricature of a teenage bitch. But it's a lovely story. Congratulations.

fanfarefanfareabout 7 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic Writing MST

Y have always enjoyed your postings but, in my considered opinion, I truly believe you have out done yourself with this story. Brilliantly Creative characters, Abandoned Imagineering of Depravity and Superb Writing Skills!

If you are considering an expansion to this storyline? Please do not forget include a healthy measure of judicious revenge upon the Grant Desman character.

doofus67doofus67about 7 years ago
Good luck...

....with the contest, thoroughly deserves to be a leading contender. Kept me guessing for a while as to where the story was going.

Glad to see Gracie paying for her foolishness. Kinda hope that she fails to remove those photos and has her own punishment photos uploaded. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Funny, But Not, Yet Humorous, But Not

What can I say, Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

What a good tale, very well told.

I know the problems of the one who is the subject of the 'merry jape'.

It's really not funny.

I just wish I could have had the same sort of revenge!

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This should have placed 1st in the Aprils fools competition

I enjoyed it far more than the other two. Your story had me chuckling quite a bit 😂

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very, very yummy indeed! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!

LeotheDragonLeotheDragonabout 7 years ago
Great story

You should have come first in the contest. Best story by far!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
I can picture Gracie being stupid(er) and finding it out....

Oh sure, there are people who will find what she did funny and we KNOW she still doesn't see what she did as that wrong...

But I can see her bragging about it someday - though being careful to avoid the use of pictures for obvious reasons.

"Ha ha, it was so funny, so after the roofie took effect and we got his clothes off-"

"I'm sorry," she'd be interrupted in a tone that denied the apology, "Did you just say you slipped some guy a roofie?"

"Yeah," she'd say as she turned to the sorority sister, "it was the funniest April Fool's joke ever and-"

"You roofied someone as a joke?"

"Well, yeah, like I was saying it was April Fool's and-"

"Yeah, I get it. April Fool's. Joke. Roofie..."

"Exactly. So, anyway-"

"Yeah, Did you know at least three of your sisters have been roofied?"

"No, geeze. What happened?" she'd gasp.

The sister would then look at her like she was an idiot. "Roofie - it's a date RAPE drug, stupid. What do you THINK happened? And YOU gave it to someone as a JOKE?"

Hopefully, her Greek association would take a bit of a hit with that... Except maybe with the frats - which she would figure out after her third experience on the receiving end.

djayemdjayemabout 7 years ago
Succesful mix of humor and eroticism

It had me in stiches, it had me aroused, not an easy combination to accomplish. Many try, to the point of becoming a genre, but not many writers can achive a LOL effect one moment then step into a lustful one right after. Gordon and his mother were vivid characters, with humor and anger being their prefered weapons against a clueless world. The tone, the POV, it all fell together naturally and realistically. Seriously, I nearly lost my arousal at "I was humping her like a drunken monkey fucking a football" and at "I was a bit too busy moaning like a banshee in a bear trap" -among many others- for using such extreme imagery for comic effect but then the story gets that arousal right back on track to continue the story onwards. A fine example of how eroticism and humor can succesfully cohabit within the same lines while using the same words. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More More

Great story. Should have been the winner. Please continue this. !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I want more, and more and more --- great story and character development. Please don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge is better with blood and fire not sex

Still, five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JUST SAYIN

I hate it when people have to analyze every little detail. I thought the story was just DAMNED GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revolting

And funny.

GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago
Ha ha hahaha ! This is a Gem !

Forget the Sex bit .....

I'd be happy reading it just for the Humour :-D

Well written MST 👍

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Took me by surprise, Thank You

Was not liking what happened, even though the agony was well portrayed. Never met a practical joker who could understand WHY everybody didn't think it was funny...meaning the victim...And would Die before admitting that they have a cruel streak that gets off on watching the humiliation of their victim ... The more public, the better. Oh well, small rant about millions of immature ... THEN...the little piggy...had to stop myself from falling out of my chair...still reeling and you hit me again, and more...

Yes, Yes, More, More...Thank You!!!

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Sheer Genius!

I laughed, I cried, I laughed again and then I got turned on and then I laughed again. What more could anyone want from a novella? And of course, it's always good to see the little guy get some of his own back from the mean bitches of the world. Super job, just super.

MDG1969MDG1969almost 7 years ago
Nice capture

Nice capture of the attitude and emotions. Very nice delivery of the humor, when appropriate.

MST, you could very well turn this into a long series in multiple genres. You could also very easily turn this into a novel and sell it for a huge profit. If you do please let us know, I know I will buy it!

At any rate please consider this my vote for you to continue the story. Of course I gave it five stars, I'd give it more if they allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow.

I was tempted to buy a new computer and change my internet provider, just to ensure my being able to give this story another five stars without Lit. catching on!

CSD2CSD2almost 7 years ago
Late to the party

But glad I came! Simply one of the best reads on this site!

dreamerboidreamerboialmost 7 years ago
Superb!

Really one of the best written things on here I've read. Great humour too.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
I have to agree with Dreamerboi

The only problem I see with this story is its not a series, We need more, and the potential is there for it, Just begging to be written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Closure

Sorry but he has probably let hinself be the Clown for lief. And for what ? To fuck the mother .. be great if was like reimbursed for a missing lifetime of wages and fame instead of old woman and poverty

dirtydaddydirtydaddyalmost 3 years ago

Loved and hated it!!! Loved the story line and the characters, the way it was written. Hated that it was not continued!!! The boyfriend needed to be punished as well!!! More! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

bro let a girl get away with attempted murder, sexual assault, and felony theft just so he could fuck her mom 🥴 yikes, not feeling this one

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

Very well done. Amazing characters and a novel approach. Well worth five stars.

GanyRGanyR6 months ago

I mean, disbelief put aside, the story was really good. But there is no way I would have not pressed charges in that situation if it had happened to me.

MwestohioMwestohio6 months ago

Excellent. Fantastic repartee throughout

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

And they did not use birth control…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous