All Comments on 'Telekinesis - the Undoing Ch. 10'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Been loving this

I have been loving this series and a couple of stories by you. I was hoping you could look at a story by another user for inspiration? Called "The Aphrodisiac Compound" by "Cnid" and particularly page 2. The whole premise of a girl getting more aroused by the moment without control is great to me and I feel like your this story has captured this and yours almost have. The descriptions are some times lacking and the environment around the subject seems to be more heavily described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ALL of my FAVOURITE plot devices in a SINGLE chapter!

First, there was the matching tops and bottoms button-front pyjama sets

(which, fortunately, the girls did not have-on during the "ravishing")!

Then the "possessed" dildoes!

(I was HOPING that Ebony Titch would have and a WHITE dildo invade one of her orifices BEFORE Big Tom did-so! Ah, the colour contrast and the "implications"!)

Their thrusting their hands into the air!

LOVE that submissive position!

The BEST part was the dildoes "knowing enough" to MUFFLE them!

(Too bad she did not have restraints which came-to-life, also!)The "scent of girl-arousal" in the bed-chamber~Oh~MY!

Almost Last was the pussy-juice on the "musical chairs dildoes" coating the inside of their mouths with their girl-friends' mouths!

Them having the strong urge to masturbate after their violations was a "topper"!

Might they be "turned" before the end?

Having artwork illustrating some of the more-important elements of the plot

would have made the story a memorable work!

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

I can't say anymore thank your other two commentators but just thanks a lot for naughty Bobby Robinson .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2672 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...