All Comments on 'No More Sir Ch. 02'

by FairytaleBaby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Continue

I hope there is more to the story. I hope you continue adding to it.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Getting better as it goes...

...well done. I'm glad to see a bit more emotional conflict as they are developing into a steamy couple.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To SimplySilver

I'm glad you are enjoying the character development and story. I enjoy writing this story as it's my second favorite story I've written. Sometimes I feel like I'm a reader too because I don't know where the story will go until I start writing.

Thanks for the support and happy reading :)

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

There will definitely be more chapters. I promise I will never leave a story incomplete :). That is torture for a reader and a writer. I need to see how this story plays out just as much as you guys :).

Thanks for the support and happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm so glad to read from you that leaving a story unfinished is torture for the readers (and for the writer too). You have great style and a lot of imagination and I love the daddy-little girl stories. Keep going! And thank you for taking time to write

gentleone58gentleone58almost 7 years ago
Emotional Turmoil May Be More Yet

This is a story worth waiting for. I do however wonder how she will deal with Sir. It is great that Daddy can comfort her but if Sir continues to send her messages it will play on her mind more and even though she has made the right decision for her, she will not be so easily comforted. She already feels bad for being with another man than Sir, and the comfort Daddy and distraction Daddy gives will become temporary.

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To gentleone58

You are a very insightful reader! Hope you enjoy the next few chapters ;).

Thanks for the support and happy reading

Babyboo12Babyboo12almost 7 years ago
I love your stories

I enjoy reading all of your stories!! They're all very well written aswell as acurate. Thank you soo much cant wait for more !!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
'To Sir with Love?' :))

hey fairy:)) your stories are ones people can relate to!! each story way different from the other!! i'd say of all three of your Daddy doms,so far i find Daniel the least cool!! :p

well he is new to Adelai...lets see what happens in next chapters!! ;))

And i am feeling so inclined to call this chapter' To Sir With Love!! ' for myself!! :))

Adelai can tell Sir,about their reuniting:)) :-

Toodloo toodloo,

there wasn't even a queue...

why'Sir', did you miss the last bus home? ;))

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Babyboo12

Thanks for the kind words! I am so glad you are enjoying my stories:)

Thanks for the support and happy reading

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To wanderinggipsy

I agree Daniel has the most to prove of all the DD in my stories. I agree because he not only has to show her shes a little but also deal with any feelings she has for Sir. I hope you enjoy the next few chapters as he has to prove himself. Who knows what's in store ;) , but one thing that's known for sure is that Sir was not what Adalei needed.

Thanks as always for the ongoing support and happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh my gosh! I'm in love with your stories!! I keep trying to make them last by not reading too much in one day, but I just can't stop. I discovered that I was a little about a year ago and I just hope that my daddy will be like any of the daddies that you describe! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

FairytaleBabyFairytaleBabyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

I have the same problem when I find a story a really like. One time I read a 6 series book in 4 days. Two of those days I'm ashamed to say I went 24 hours with no sleep. When I get hooked on a new story or book it is like an addiction lol.

Welcome to the DD/lg lifestyle BTW, I know starting out it can be hard to find friends as I am new to the community as well. If you are interested in ways on finding Daddies or learning more about the lifestyle a few friends and I are going to begin hosting weekly video seminars soon ranging on various DD/lg topics.

For more information, you can DM me on Twitter @Fairytalebaby1.

Thank you for the support and Happy Reading

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

Oh dear Daniel is really fairy tale Daddy!

belmoobelmooover 1 year ago

You describe the perfect Daddies is all your stories!

Aqua317Aqua317about 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story - it’s on my favorites list and I re-read it regularly - but I always take issue with the punishment in this chapter. In the first chapter Daniel says he never WANTS to punish her and they will discuss appropriate punishments like spankings and grounding…then in this chapter he punishes her with orgasm denial for a rule he hadn’t even told her about yet. Unfair. But I’ll continue reading it anyway :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous