All Comments on 'His Organ, His Seed'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 7 years ago
There must be morr

Clearly this story is not finished. Please continue.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Keep going...need more

Will we see a three-way with Mom, Daughter, and the perverted Dad?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
come on

2 lawyers who immedialty tell the truth hahahaha

Dodobird92Dodobird92about 7 years ago
More please!

Short story, but I love it! Keep it going! Would love to see the mom coming to terms with it, and eventually joining them! Maybe even a little one for the daughter later down the story ;)

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years agoAuthor
A 3-Way?

A couple readers here have have expressed interest in a sequel involving the mom, daughter and dad. The mom, of course, would need to somehow develop a latent, sexual hankering for that, not likely given her strong, hostile reaction to her husband's admission that he and Carrie Ann got it on. Realistically, what most of us find repulsive stays repulsive. Therefore, to have Emily (mom) inexplicably warm to incest would blemish the dynamic integrity of the first two stories. It just wouldn't work.

But thanks again for reading and taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Any chance of a third chapter? Would be interesting to see how you can resolve this

trigudistrigudisalmost 6 years agoAuthor
A 3rd Chapter

I'm tempted to write one given the demand. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

As I said, I like your writing style. 3rd chapter please. Thanks for your time and imagination.

trigudistrigudisabout 5 years agoAuthor
3rd Chapter Request

There is one - "On Sabbatical" published 5/31/2018 in incest/taboo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was an intense, highly-charged story but I am divided over whether there should be a sequel, given that the only likely outcome is a divorce and potentially their affair being publicised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
728 Followers
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...