All Comments on 'An Ex Marks Her Spot'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice surprise

I love reading stories that could have been written by my wife and i. Especially when they are a little naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
incredibly hot

Very much want to see this continue. Could enjoy a good humiliating,submissive shopping trip. A few compromising pictures to share with Mark, and maybe a few she wouldn't want Mark to see ... Just to keep her in line. ;)

Also needs an epilogue to get an idea of what their day-to-day lives are like a year later.

Very much looking forward to more.

PS: Make sure to add a 'cuckquean' tag. Hard for those with the fetish to find great stories like this if they're not tagged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Virgin girls can't be sluts? Well this story proves otherwise. Luckily her boyfriend doesn't mind. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Very hot would love to see another entry to the story!

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

This is an excellent story, fresh and creative and I would love to read many more like this.

The writing is very rough. The spelling, grammar and difficult flow really take away from the enjoyment of reading it.

The storyline to me rated more than 5 stars but the difficult read brought it down to a 3.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

RunsAmokRunsAmokalmost 7 years ago
Oh My...

That was amazing. I've never read a more intense humiliation scene. It just wouldn't stop. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In desperate need of an editor

The story is good but the writing mechanics are pretty awful. You seriously need an editor to go through it and correct all of the many grammar and spelling mistakes.

Please at least do a few proofreading passes before posting next time.

iceblockiceblockalmost 7 years ago
Rarity in this Genre

It's so cool to read a cuckqueaning story like this where the Cuckcake is the dominant, I just wish there were more. Many of the best ones are only accessible through Amazon, etc but in this a great storyline where the Cuckcake is in charge rather than the Husband/boyfriend. Thank You so much for writing it, I can't wait to read the 2nd part now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope not for me

Had to quit part way through because it just made me so angry. I despise bullies. If it had all been fully consensual it would have been a different matter.

Tess (UK)

ForeverEverForeverEver12 months ago

Love how enthusiastic Emma is about training Pip

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous