All Comments on 'The Benefits of a Single'

by typical_boy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Start

Just one question, what's the deal with cum coming from the ass? Its made in the balls.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015about 7 years ago
Delicious!

Well my ass certainly clenches when I thrust my hips as my cum squirts! Great story accurately describing where every boy's been, the thoughts that fill a guy's mind as his cum rises (girl, butt, shower .... mmm!) even down to the semen trickling down and catching in the pubic hair. Been there so many times since that first luscious time so long ago.

typical_boytypical_boyabout 7 years agoAuthor

Cruiser, thank you so much! I'm so glad you see yourself in this college jock! I'm so happy you thought it was hot!

Anonymous, technically semen is mostly formed in the seminal vesicles, with some help from the prostate gland and bulbourethral glands. The sperm from the testicles provides 5% of the volume of an ejaculation. Although some men do feel the sperm travelling from their testicles, it's very common for men to feel the fluids trickling from their seminal vesicles to the urethral bulb, at the base of the penis. The seminal vesicles are in the lower abdomen, and I considered "crotch", "loins", "hips", and "groin." "Butt" and "ass" are not quite right, but the glands are sort of in between the gluteus maximus and the front of the pelvis, so I figured a jock type would use the word "ass". Likewise, the muscles that cause ejaculation after semen has accumulated in the urethral bulb are kind of between the legs; "taint" (the area between the testicles and anus) would probably be the closest, but again, I thought of all of the words above before deciding that "ass" was most consistent with the character. Thanks for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where cum comes from

Sperm are made in the balls. They rise up through tubes to the prostate, located in front of and against the rectum. The prostate looks like a bulb of garlic wrapped around the urethra (piss tube) at the exit of the bladder. It's very muscular..Other fluids also go in the prostate. Mixed with the sperm, they make cum. When we cum, the muscles clench and shoot the mixture up the urethra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertypical_boy@typical_boy
Hi. I'm just your typical boy here. I like to write happy stories about guys getting off. But usually I end up including things like demons, ghosts, robots, spells, or curses anyway. Feel free to message me if you have any comments, questions, story ideas, etc. I might n...