All Comments on 'No Real Reason'

by Thermite

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I use to consider the idea but...

my mother and sister were too ugly to play with, so I used a neighbor 2 houses away

and her much under age daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OK, I screwed up as I wanted to give this 5 stars but only go two somehow..

But that's life, like your story. In short, I loved it, it seemed real, natural and dead on. Loved your wit ...quit sitting around pouting and wondering why your not writing and just do more. But then that's what you have just done here.You're fine, don't over-think it. The story was creative, the characters are solid, the theme is imaginative and it's great that you've busted out of the increasingly boring 'formula'.. . that's probably why you didn't want to write.

Thermite? I hope you taste better than Vegemite.

grayge37grayge37about 7 years ago
There's no need . . .

for me to comment, except to honor your wishes to vote and comment. This was well written and very much enjoyed. A sequel would be equally enjoyed.

Maybe the sister could be brought into "play", still leaving the dad out of it.

Will be watching for your name for future submittals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real or not, it was great

The mother seemed to be looking for a good stiff cock for her happiness. After a few rounds she may look for more risky behavior. That will be great reading as well.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Good story.

And yes, I would like more.

lantern04lantern04about 7 years ago
I like it.

I'd enjoy seeing this story continue.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Fun And Funny

My first dip into your work, and it was delightful! Thanks, and bring on chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not really my kind of thing but so bloody well written that I had to give it 5 stars. Christ help me if you write something that really tickles my sensibilities.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Fucking anyone & not son seems strange

Do teagan & tara fuck each other? They are naked or at least topless.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
What a screwed up family..Great fucking story...She is one SLUT

Writing is great. What's next for the family.

Have Teagan and Tara fucked? Been topless and anything more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

I loved the hot story it turned me on .I don't have a son to fuck me. I enjoy my dad, best fuck ever.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
OK, interesting...

I know that you said a short trip back into writing, but this was definately a slam, bam, thank you Son thing.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckabout 7 years ago
More, please.

Short and sweet but not rushed, and some refreshingly filthy descriptions. One of the best of the newest offerings. Great job, keep it up.

jaccorjaccorabout 7 years ago
Please tell us some more about this family.

I agree that this was a quick foray into the tale of this family. I hope, that you can see your way, to allow us further glimpses, into their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG

what a scum of the earth slut. I would fuck that whore for anything. her cunt is called STD Central.....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I find the sexual situation/attitude of the mother and son strangely unique but perfectly within normal bounds. I notice the author has not written anything recently but hope she continues. Her style of writi is good but with practice could get better.ng

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThermite@Thermite
Isn't this technically an autobiography? Just a thought. Anyway, I'm a white Australian member of the homo sapiens sapiens species. I enjoy writing and I've been told I'm not too bad at it. I write erotica rather slowly. This is by choice rather than necessity - I CAN wri...