All Comments on 'When You Know Ch. 06'

by laf199

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Your story was outstanding! Enough conflict and uncertainty to keep it intriguing. You brought everything to a wonderful conclusion. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Powerful and Wonderful

A true work art. Right up to Hall of Fame standing. Thank you so much. 10*...oops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Breathless!

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. From beginning to end! It left me feeling real, heartwarming, and happy!!! This is my kind of story! I will most definitely watch for more of your writings.

Sincerely,

BLFans51

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Am I selfish?...

... to not want to see this story ends. I rarely comment on stories on here, but this one was captivating enough that I couldn't not do so. You, my friend, are in a very selective group of authors that I have favorited, Keep up the good work..

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great!

As Anon comments, the only thing I regret is that this story has reached the end ...?

I loved it from the first chapter, although I recognize that Chapter 3 gave me bad vibes about Vicky. I have always said that I can change jobs, but I would never want to change my wife and son.

My most sincere congratulations and I thank the author for sharing this story with all of us.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's one of a very few stories I consider really great. Thanks for sharing it.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 7 years ago
Wonderful! Wonderful!! Wonderful!!!

This could be the plot for a Hallmark movie. Without the sex, of course. :)

laf199laf199almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words on the story. I enjoyed writing it, more than I expected to...its quite a bit different than others I've written. Hey maybe the Hallmark Channel will call me (lol...but I agree it would fit right in with their movies).

I enjoyed these characters so much I may go back to them...I have the basics of an idea for a story about Annie, several years down the road. And it would let me take a peak in on the lives of Vicky, Joe, and Olivia (and maybe siblings?).

It would probably not be anytime soon, but I definitely have the urge to revisit these characters.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 7 years ago
This Is

The first story, written by you, that I have read. I've added it to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work and wonderful series

shit!! This story just made me cry. It took me into the emotional euphoria. I wish the story still continue.

Gypsy_Gypsy_almost 7 years ago
Praise

Sweet, salty and more sweet. Loved it.

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful. Five stars easy. Just....

Wonderful story. Just one plot question, I thought: why didn't they just go to London together? Or am I too European (Scandinavian) to see what the problem was? After all you can travel by air pregnant without problems until 36 weeks ;)

laf199laf199almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: London

On the London question: Vicky certainly could have chosen to follow Joe there after she quit her job (and maybe she would have eventually if he did in fact leave). But keeping her in Philly served to move the dramatic tension along. So maybe its a little bit of a stretch, but I justify it as follows.

Vicky would be afraid of feeling she left Joe with no choice, and of adding complications to his new life in London; she wanted him to enjoy it free of complications. She was also afraid of being completely alone and pregnant in a strange city, knowing that Joe would probably be working a lot. At least in Philly, she had friends like Emma to help, and was in a city she grew up in.

Once Joe comes back for her, they stay in order to be close to their friends and family, which is now back together. Plus Joe would be in a job that was good enough so they didn't have to move to London.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
😭😭😭

This was so damn beautiful!!! Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gads

an author who actually has thought out a plot line and discovered reasons for selecting one plot line over another. And they do characters well too. And edited. Does it get any better?

The bit about the size of the ring and its significance was clever. And having her intuit what it really meant was even more so.

Thank you.

I'll confess to only reading in the Romance genre so I hope you continue there whenever the muse strikes you.

JMH1961JMH1961over 6 years ago
Very good story

Thank you, I loved this story.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
I have been reading LW

for far to long, I half expected the baby to come out black or asian.

Really nice romance.

Well written and a good storyline.

5*

naxos65naxos65over 6 years ago
AGE

And how old is Joe when she's 65 ? Well written story , but the reality , well -----------

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it, if a little cliched

Happy endings are always nice and I can really identify since I happen to be a lawyer with a wife who's several years older as well.

davidsmithdavidsmithabout 6 years ago
Richard

I thoroughly enjoyed this story,

One question, what happened to Richard and the nurse?

laf199laf199almost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Richard

I left the fate of Richard up to the gods...just kidding. Honestly he was a minor character in this so I didn't really put much thought into his future. I guess my heart says he went to Jessica and poured his heart out to her and she took him back. My head says he waited too long and by the time he finally did she really had moved on.

But I like to be a romantic so I'll go with my heart and say she took him back. But I would still have worries about their future. The Richard I envisioned wouldn't be as strong willed and determined as Vicky..I'm not sure if they really last. But I'll leave that part up to the gods...for real this time.

It has me thinking of the fate of other characters. I've long mulled in my head doing another story centered around Annie, a few years down the road. Reading this story back has me excited to do that again...no idea when but I hope to do it someday. I have a pretty good idea in my head...its just the making time thing I have an issue with. So I'll just be a tease and say it will happen eventually (god I hate when people do that...feel free to roast me for that lol)..

laf199laf199almost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: I have been reading LW

Funny you say that...as I was writing this part I was thinking that too. Here is where the baby comes out the wrong color. Lol...guess I've been here too long as well. It might have fit in some of my other stories, but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

I rolled my eyes a bit at the idea of the whole family waiting outside the delivery room--mainly because it could easily take 24 hrs for little Olivia Caroline to make her entrance! But the interactions in that final scene were touching (it's interesting, however, that the story ends with Vicky separated from the family, in a different room...). Despite that little bit at the end, though, this was a very enjoyable story.

Oh, and my wife loves her smallish sapphire engagement ring, which she accepted because I couldn't afford a diamond when I was still in school. In fact, now she really likes the fact that it's unique--and she almost slugged the jeweler who asked rather condescendingly when she would want to be upgrading her ring!

KingMidas29KingMidas29about 5 years ago

This should be in wattpad with 10m views

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Would you continue with this story, please. You have written a great story but there is room for more.

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This was a great little series, hopefully one day your muse will help spark the inspiration needed for some more stories from you.

Bra46Bra46over 3 years ago
Ditto

Agree fully with prior comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To say "I love it!" does not come close!

This is truly one of the best, if not THE best I have read on Literotica.

Great storytelling skills! It was like Joe and Vicky were people I knew.

Excellent job! I wish I could give it 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, romatic and uplifting.

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

I only recently came across your stories, this one is a masterpiece!

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Really good romance.

Well done.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler3 months ago

Wonderful! Five stars plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous