All Comments on 'Liam Ch. 01'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good setup.

Great setup for a cuckold story.

Just do me a favour and please give it a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Bullshit cheating story, don't bother writing more unless Lucas grows a set and dumps the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm always confused by Lit's Gay Male section. Straight men cheat on their wives in more than 80% of the stories, and no one bats an eye. But the minute a guy cheats on his boyfriend or husband, then the complaining starts.

Anyway, this is a great start for a gay cuckold story. I don't normally venture out of the GM section, but I checked out your GF/Roommate series and enjoyed it (aside from the surprise versatile anal at the end). You're a talented writer. I hope you have more planned for this gay cuckold story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ummmm

Story is fun, but Kyle and Lucas have something. This kind of makes it hard to get excited about Lucas getting hurt. Liam is trying to get into Kyle's pants, and he does sound a little slutty. No matter how big your dick, it is after all connected to a person and in real life that is a being with emotion. Don't want to see pain. Want to see a good outcome for everyone. Kyle is intrigued, but I hope his eyes open. Please.

Bald_Jason74Bald_Jason74over 6 years ago
Very Hot

I like the first few chapters of this story. Great writing.

BitchBoi69BitchBoi69almost 5 years ago
WOW!

This was by far the HOTTEST story I have read in a LONG time... maybe ever!! I loved the use of the text messages, it got me so Hard! It had everything you would want in a cuck story! Weak cuck, dom BF, mean lover, sph, mocking and ridicule! I love the part where Kyle makes Lucas take pics of him to send to Liam! And the whole Text Exchange (especially, when Liam tells Kyle to have Lucas measure himself)!

The writing is amazing too! I can’t wait to read more of your work!

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

i would so be in Lucas's place.....it turns me on ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous