All Comments on 'Extra Credit Assignment'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandabout 7 years ago
And again...

You never fail to impress. Of course, I want to see the next chapter (and the three after that), but that's true with just about all your stories. Great work, and glad to see you publishing again.

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
Great work!

I've said this before...i hate when you put out a brand new story cause i worry it'll be good and we'll see less sequels to other stories i like. And once again...a good brand new story. I honestly would like to see where this goes.

Glad to see you updating again.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 7 years ago
Awesome

If I could have had a teacher like that, I am sure I would have enjoyed school a lot more

AxelottoAxelottoabout 7 years ago

I had a few teachers I'd have liked to know better, this was certainly well over the wish-fulfillment side of the line but hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great fantasy-within-a-story!!

When you had Virginia stop, chat and laugh with Pam, I thought the groundwork was being laid for a 3-some..... and then was almost positive it would happen, when Andre wrote his lust letter and included Pam..... oh well..... maybe for the next chapter!! Most enjoyable!!

HibbityhooHibbityhooalmost 7 years ago
Keep going

Great story and yes you should definitely keep this one going.

fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 7 years ago
Intro to Creative Writing

I've taught those classes. I never had anyone in class like that, though. No wonder I gave it up...

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
So Hot!

I don't think I breathed through the whole lust letter!!! It was steamy and sexy and fun.

I wound love for Virginia and Andre to continue their story. There is no need for Pam to be involved, she had her chance.

jurasickjurasickalmost 7 years ago
Top notch

Your usual storytelling and writing skills are in great form. Definitely think there should be a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need more

Please give us a chapter 2. Maybe Pam isn't gone and she makes a another run at Andre and the threeway does happen. I am very interested in the longer term relationship with Virginia. Is she a short-termer who would drop him for a new guy, not being interested in long term with anyone? Does Andre team up with her for a writing partner getting the male view more into her books. Does someone pick up a movie option and wind up with Andre and Virginia as lead actors. Lots of stuff to think about.

Hughjhard9Hughjhard9almost 7 years ago
A wonderful read...

By a master storyteller. The lust letter is an inspired touch. You have 2 good characters to work with, and I'm sure you have plans for the lovely Pam.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT DAMN

I would give you 10 points on a 5 point scale. I think you may be a little too good but then again maybe not. You left many ways to continue this story line or just leave it a one of. If I could write half as good as you did I would be happy. Want more.

motoshead89motoshead89almost 7 years ago
Great as always

Definitely want to see more of these two, and potentially Pam.

MonkeyMonkzMonkeyMonkzalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Need Moroar!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

I do agree with others' suggestions re:Pam. Noticed you already had to the two principles talking with each other. Maybe a scenario with Virgina, who is very sesual, seducing Pam and then including Andre as a surprise to a blindfolded Pam? But it's your story, tell it as you want.

James7594James7594almost 7 years ago
Beautiful! Simply Marvelous!

I won't lie. The fact that he ended up with a redhead probably makes this story twice as good as otherwise for me! That said, even if it wasn't a redhead, I would still have given this story a 5* simply for your plot and the captivating writing style! I am now one of your avid fan cum reader and hope very deeply that you would write a sequel to it! I honestly don't care much of where it goes as long as André and Virginia stay together and hopefully fall in proper love. If you plan on adding Pam or others for fun night, I would appreciate if you could spin it as erotic threesome with no future as harem would definitely spoil the mood. That said, it's your story so it is your choice. So I hope to see more amazing writings from you (including the sequels for this!).

J. Jamie Dupane

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue with Andre's adventure.

Just something about a "red head" that gets me going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE

One of your best stories yet! Defenitly keep on with this story! Maybe Virginia gets DPd by hi and another student. Idk but you can't go wrong with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! Hope that you continue it.

smc331smc331over 6 years ago
More, please?

Steamy as all get out...perhaps they could become coauthors...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bronte

Kind of hard to imagine an English teacher who thinks there was only one Bronte sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please continue the story.

Nice read. Good story and character development. Nice twist with Pam in the lust story but no need to take it further with her. Maybe just a jealousy issue that she needs to come to grips with after she makes a play for Andre and gets rejected. Other than that, I am looking forward to see if this turns into a long term relationship or if it stays the "catch and release" when the class is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. Would surely like to know how things end up with them.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

For crying out loud why can't you add a few chapters more? 😢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

lwiltonlwilton9 months ago

This story is an absolute delight! While all of it serves it's purpose of being hot, the thing that put the biggest grin on my face was when you switched from your normal writing style to textbook bodice ripper prose at the start of the italics. I was really having fun counting off the plot points. Rips bodice open? Yep. Presses bare breasts against chalkboard, leaving breast-shaped mark? Yep. Bends her over the table? Yep. She glories in being completely controlled and ravished by the big handsome stud? Yep.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have tutored many people over many years. And, I have done what is described here. I have let many men of various ages enter me and fulfill my womanly needs. I wonder how those men would describe my wet pussy.

ehppmsehppmsabout 2 months ago

Another great story, I really enjoy the way you write. With this one you could possibly write another chapter and take it in any direction you want with any type of action, but if you don't it stands by its self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous