All Comments on 'In a Class of His Own Ch. 05'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love this story

I don't do this much but I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. As soon as I get done reading one chapter I can't wait for the next one. Hope you keep going. I'm a big fan.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

I can only wish there was a chapter every day to start my morning off right. It is going to be interesting to see what Moe's problem is. Obviously they are very compatible, but she has some issue that is not yet revealed, maybe job prospects, maybe age?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nid

the storyline, the characters, the writingstyle - just perfect. CanĀ“t wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

So for being such a "straight shooter" Moe is either extremely hypocritical or utterly self-unaware. Moe had a lot of nerve to claim she made mistakes in sleeping with Chris and then asking him to go to the Christmas party with her. She continually got everything she wanted from Chris without any reciprocation. When he asked her out she turned him down, twice, but he came arunnin' when she whistled for him. I was liking this a lot until Chris started sacrificing his self-esteem for pussy. I mean, have some balls, for fuck sake. It's starting to flesh out that Chris is in love with Moe but, honestly, she needs to be made to see what she has right in front of her because currently she's getting the milk for free and Chris is a doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Woah

Just woah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4300 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...