All Comments on 'Schoolgirls Aren't That Submissive'

by SPARTAN047

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Have you tried 3rd person POV? Second person is somewhat frustrating to follow when it isn't being used in advertising or speeches.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
I'll be writing one of that with three lamiae.

I'll see about that idea, but I'm generally writing these tales on request and use second person to allow the bloke who made them to insert themselves in the story.

Someone has requested a fic with three lamiae and a guy with a name, so that will have to be third-person. I doubt if I'll do the rest of them in third person because the way people put requests implies that they would like to imagine themselves in that situation. When the requests are over and I write my own ideas with dark elves, liches or other monster girls whom I like or get ideas for, they'll be in third-person. Most likely. Although I might keep some second person anyway so any reader can imagine themselves in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Email me when there are new ones at tavion258@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This story (I've read both of your dark elf stories) is pretty amazing. Best I've read in a while actually, you've gotten yourself another fan!

If you do take requests, I'd love to see more about this setting. Specifically, perhaps even the flat girl who enjoyed humiliation. Or perhaps even a dark elf prison setting!

Either way, keep up the good work. People like you make the monster girl community great.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

There are three dark elf stories, anon. :) Mean Look is about something similar, though I'm guessing you're talking about the setting in this one.

I do take requests, but the ones with the monster girls or plots I like best are more likely to be completed earlier. The ones which I can't create plots for will be on the back burner.

I didn't expect the stories with humiliation or punishment to be popular at all, they're a fetish I've had for inexplicable reasons. Anyway, if you're serious about me continuing it, it might even be the next entry I had in mind. We'll see whether I can put the same characters here, or if I should just have the dark elf school find and punish new personal bitches for themselves. Fat bitches or otherwise. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot But Rushed Ending

I liked it, except for the ending. The guy hated the situation and had the balls to do what it took to escape, yet as soon as he enters her he does a complete 180 and throws his morals out the window? I don't buy it. That almost made me go soft.

But the scene with Lola and the fat girl? Oh lordy... That was an exiting read.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 7 years agoAuthor
Guess so.

Actually, I intended him to lose his morals as soon as the dark elf rode him, since a monster girl's pussy makes a man lose most of his repulsive feelings or any hesitation according to canon material. The baphomet is a good example.

If you meant that I could've made him resist a little more before losing himself inside her, then you're right, I was probably in a hurry to finish it. I don't even remember how I complete stories.

Also, thanks for your appreciation of the scene with Mistress Lola and the fat girl. It was based on similar porn titles, actually. :P I generally do not write lesbian or gay stuff unless it's on request, and I'm glad people approve. Straight guy = straight sex, in my case. It's never a bad thing to experiment, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPARTAN047@SPARTAN047
386 Followers
Hate women, not interested in them. Met some sweet men, but I'm trans-only now. Cheers, and good reading. Happy writing as well if you're a writer. UPDATE on 15 Aug 2023, Tue 00:36:52 I no longer read or know much about MGE anymore since maybe 2017 or so, I'm trans and a fe...