All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 02: Beginnings'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Pars001Pars001almost 7 years agoAuthor
hello

Just wanted everyone to know this was the first story I wrote when I started to write two years ago, again. I am still writing the story even now. I apologize if the story is rough my writing does improve greatly as all will see.

Pars001

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Zzzzzzzzz........

Two yrs and 55 chapters into the story,with no end in sight.Master Jake while screwing the "Good Genies",is slowly but surely bringing 1or2 "Bad Genies" back from the (a)void,so as to turn them into Good Genies.

20 yrs later,and we are up to chap 555,and Jake is still screwing the Genies into existance.

Soap Opera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Welcome to LIT

I have followed your writings from 'other' sites. I never read this one tho...... I'm a fan of Lost Empire. I (personally) believe 'For the love of Lana' to be your best work so far. Thanks for posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
shocked

With as many stories as it sounds like you've written I would have expected better grammar and punctuation. At least get someone to proof read for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
content and comments.

Actually i find its rare to find someone so dedicated to writing these stories, and this is a good story. Thanks.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Freeing the genie is a common theme... 5 stars!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Ah, the magical power of love. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I'm so glad that I found this story!!! I've always loved the Genie genre and I do especially love it when the genie is freed! Can't wait to read the rest!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2201 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES