All Comments on 'How I Lost My Virginity'

by alyssa2211

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next one please!

Good job! Good plot and passion, even for a short story, and especially with a short story. More details would be better. I bet with practice you can even use a tad more. Don't go overboard on the details though. Make them connect with the reader to bring out the passion. Spell check and some grammar could have been a applied better, but other than that good job and keep it up. More than anything make sure you like what you wrote. I look forward to the next one!

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this! It was enticing from the start! I could really sense the scene and it felt like I was right there watching it all happen. Good detail and like the other comment said a tiny bit more detail but not much. I really enjoyed it just the way it is. Certainly felt like my first time :) Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More questions than answers

Was it really that easy to suddenly lose your virginity to an acquaintance? Going by my wife explaining losing hers, you didn't mention any pain. Had you already 'opened things up' with a dildo or hairbrush handle? What about afterward, did you feel any anguish over losing your 'virgin status?'

My wife tells me about losing hers to her then boyfriend. It took quite a lot time to get it in, it was painful for them both, his erect cock would bend, hurting him badly. They tried with him on top before giving up and switching places. Her description was of it finally going in with a huge amount of pain. She told me he lasted about 6 pumps (he was a virgin too) which was about 5 too many

She was in pain when he took her home, she was in tears over the pain and her loss of status, but there was little if any blood. It was about two weeks later when they did 'it' again and it was almost as painful as the first. She doesn't remember how many times before it became pleasurable, but when it stopped hurting, she became one helluva horndog!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"I moved my hands to his bare chest and looked into his eyes." Wouldn't it be nice if Mitch had a bit of chest hair for that muscular bare chest -- something for her to stroke, taste, and treasure? Keep them loving. Write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
4 stars

A bit on the short side.

Could have added another few paragraphs about the sex.

Maybe some dildo play at the start

jbonbelairjbonbelairalmost 7 years ago
good story

probably a very accurate story of a young lady losing her virginity. A guy shoves it in and a few minutes later it is over. How many women truly lose their virginity after a fine dinner, a long walk on a moon lit beach and candle light illuminating the canopy covered bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good read

I thought it was great! And to all the comments about virginity, if you go about it correctly(and are turned on before you go shoving dicks anywhere), it doesn't have to be a horrible and painful experience. To this day losing mine was amazing, and one of the best decisions I ever made.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didnt hurt when i gave up my virginity i bled a little but it was with someone i had wanted to be my first i had a crush on him since i was a young girl and when it finally happened it was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I was so disappointed when I realized that you’ve written only two stories. Since they written six years l past I suppose that more are not in the offing. Damn!

I lost my virginity with my girlfriend Karen years ago and wanted to suck your two girls desperately just remembering that first time cumming in a tight pussy, a feeling that I’ve experienced many times since then.

Thank you for those explosive memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous