All Comments on 'A Very Dirty Girl'

by LeandraNyx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
transqueentransqueenalmost 7 years ago
Felt I Was There

I enjoyed reading this story! Your descriptions were excellent. I felt like I was there. I look forward to reading more work from you.

LeandraNyxLeandraNyxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@Transqueen

Aww, thank you; I am glad you liked it!

I'm planning on posting a multi-part femdom crossdressing story starting in June, as well as an entry or two into the Nude Day contest. We'll see how that goes. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written, slow buildup, excellent finish

Thank you for your story, very much enjoyed it. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely Done!

A nice little tale and well-told.

Thank you.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I gave you 5*. Even though I have no interest in shaving, this is very literate and well-written, which is quite a novelty around here.

OG4UOG4Ualmost 7 years ago
Keep it up!

I'm looking forward to more of your writing in whatever genre you choose. You're off to a fantastic start. I envy your talent. Thanks for sharing your work.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 7 years ago
Love a thick bush

I was just saying to two of my fans how I love a thick bush, a rarer thing this last decade or two (I was reared on ten years of Penthouse Magazine, where hair was the point); and here's a story where you run with the opposite idea, where a shaved bush was the exception.

You conjured the era really well, the saloon bar, the girls reliant on themselves because of the clueless men, the dirt and grunge. The only ?? from me was the reference to Annabelle's bra. Twentieth century maybe, but not nineteenth - but it only threw me out of time for a sentence. Great writing, very evocative. Hi five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
details, details

Just a minor detail- but if you lost your wagon and end up in a "boomtown" with "49ers", you wouldn't be wearing a bra and panties You'd be wearing a corset, most likely over a chemise and split drawers, with an extra petticoat or two on top. Historical settings can be tricky due to little details like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't explain but I cane hard when she got the first lick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous