All Comments on 'Inuit Femdom Revolution'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 7 years ago
Just when I thought you'd run out of the same, tired, shitty ideas, you write a story with a fucking ESKIMO?

I've figured out, LONG ago, that you get off on insults and rejection. At times, I've been certain you must be mentally retarded. At other times, I suspected you were some psychologically damaged cuck-freak. "Bisexual Nigerian School Crossing-Guard Shares Paraplegic Sister With Pakistani Dominatrix Lunch Lady"? Actual Spamuel-X story? The sad thing is, you can't be sure it isn't unless you actually check. All the fucked up titles share the same generic formula--like you roll some dice and consult a fucking CHART, or pull "noun" "verb" "adjective" out of some fucking BOWLS, or something.

And now, you're starting in on the Goddam ESKIMOS!? Why don't you just toss your piece of shit computer into a trash compacter and then jump in after it?

If you got hit by a fucking train today, I can pretty much guarantee that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, would say, "Gosh. I haven't seen any new Spamuel stories for a while now. I hope he's okay. I can't wait to waste my time reading another regurgitated, fill-in-the-blank, Mad Lib pile of feces."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A new low

O wow... this is utterly terrible, even for you

Steeves, you need to quit writing before you end up actually believing the garbage you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epiphany_Jones

Literotic needs a 'love' button. I nearly died laughing 😂😂😂.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I didn't read the story, just came for the comments. totally worth it lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...