All Comments on 'Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 05'

by hancock75

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
CagsgtCagsgtalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story

Read all the chapters. Love the twist with the daughter.

Keep it up... very entertaining... gotta go take of something now...

hancock75hancock75almost 7 years agoAuthor
@Cagsgt

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you are enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I am looking forward to more chapters.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So what happened?

I mean, where did you run off to? 5 *s by the way, now come finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to finish this should be several chapters more

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great series

Diverse and exploring various areas of their kinks/fetishes. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please!

Fantastic read. Impatiently waiting for more!

w1z4rdw1z4rdover 6 years ago
Good story

I can't wait to read the next episode.

Hopes you update this story as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where is the next?

I was waiting impatiently and you went off.

hancock75hancock75over 6 years agoAuthor
Coming Soon

Chapter 6 will post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Two cock crazed cunts gagging for more.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Dammit. I was really enjoying the story. Your Vanessa storyline ruined it for me. Why? Vanessa starts off by saying how happy she is for her mother and telling Anthony he better not fuck her over/hurt her/whatever... Even with the age difference, Vanessa admits she's never seen her mother so happy in her entire life. A sweet, loving daughter willing to forget about how things are a little weird, Anthony and her mom being together, but more concerned with her mother's happiness. In the blink of an eye, she becomes a total cunt, like she's on a mission to compete against her own mother for Anthony's dick.

If there were any sense of realism, Anthony would have just told Jessica that her daughter saw them together in the bedroom that first night/morning. I mean, we were led to believe that Anthony actually cares for Jessica. Who knows? Maybe you'll end the story with everyone being one happy fuckfest, but the charm and sweetness of Anthony & Jessica getting together were damaged beyond repair for me...honestly, I'm surprised I continued to read a word after the shitting scene. That's not my thing and maybe I should have taken it as a sign.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but learn to proofread.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 days ago

I like that Vanessa likes & wants Anthony to make Jessica happy. I can't see why her wanting his cock too makes her contradictory or competing for his cock. There is enough cum to go around in a virile teenage man.

πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous