All Comments on 'Kelly Submits to Her New Master'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 7 years ago
The Master's perspective can be found at...

To read this account from the male perspective, please see the related story at:

https://www.literotica.com/s/i-make-kelly-mine-ch-01

and

https://www.literotica.com/s/i-make-kelly-mine-ch-02

docmagnusdocmagnusalmost 7 years ago
Soppingwetpanties rules Literotica!

I am DocMagnus, and I heartily approve this story! This version, told from the female's perspective, is incredibly hot. The detailed backstory adds a significant level of depth that really ramps up the sex scenes.

JamaleeJamaleealmost 7 years ago
Thank you

I have read DocMagnus' series on Kelly and her Master and loved every word of it. He informed me that the story was going to be written from the other side, but this was more than I expected. Having this story told from the perspective of the woman/sub was amazing. Kelly's backstory and journey to her Master and that evening in the hotel room spoke volumes to me and touched me deep within my submissive soul. So, Thank you for writing it.

9500mesa9500mesaalmost 7 years ago
1*

You loose me at face slapping, no abuse above the neck line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

This did bring some great thoughts. I had this play out two times in my life so far. They both last a long time. As Dom, it was pushing from both sides.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Abusive

I find slapping abusive, spanking is fine but hitting on the face is not okay in any way, not to mention how he didn't take into account her wants or needs at all. A consensual bdsm relationship should never disregard the sub, the dom is dominant of course but the sub is part of that relationship and though they give up control should still be considered. It all felt very abusive to me this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This was beautiful.

And as a response to other commentors - I've been in abusive relationships before. To me, as long as it is consensual, face slapping isn't inherently abusive.

To the author, fantastic writing. This is really what submission is and should be and you portrayed that perfectly.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Bravo!!

While I hate the part about him pissing on her and slapping her face, the rest of it was better than his version. In his, he didn't even remember to take the cuffs off her before ordering her to get on her HANDS and knees. Now I ask you, if your hands are cuffed behind your back, how are you able to get on your hands and knees?? I gave you much higher marks for your version than I did his.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Wow

Just ... WOW ... I go in search of his side of the story ~ Thank You Mistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was ok with most of the encounter

I did not like that he slapped her several times as her punishment for talking out of turn and hesitation. Before he told her to get an enema kit he slapped her several times hard and then sent her out. She would be showing those slaps on her face at the pharmacy and no one asked her about that. Punishment is fine but slapping her hard could only make the sub fear her dom. Oh, she was really into the whole D/s subspace experience. What is she going to tell her husband about the whip marks on her ass? And there was no aftercare or consideration from him at all for causing so much pain. A dom that wants a sub to obey him/her should always take care of a sub afterwards so the sub does not fear the dom. The dom did not help her except a couple of times telling her about having shoes in the bathtub/shower is dangerous and that her nylons would get ruined! How rich was that. He doesn't care about the whip marks but tells her about shoes and piss ruined hose. It has been a few years so I guess having more tails about them is probably not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All I can say, soppingwetpanties, is that I'll be reading as many of your stories as I can. You are a supremely talented writer of erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2740 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...