All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 12'

by Holter

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
Parts were very good.

I have read the whole story and from a man's view, parts of the story were very good. The games, protest, balls and meeting were all well thought out and written. Even the parts where Chris was injured were not bad in-spite of glossing over some stuff in favor of "feelings".

That said the emotional parts would have had any guy hanging himself. Most men just do not think that way. If you cut Chris's self doubts and thinking about how Anna is his soul mate in half you would be much more realistic. I know women want men to think about them all the time and pine away for them when apart, but it just does not happen in real life. We do think about those we love and we do miss them, but not on the level you have written.

As the story progressed I got to the point of skipping the "feelings" parts which while it cut the story by 2/3 made it much more enjoyable and easier to read. Like I said, parts were very good but if you are going to write a story from a male's viewpoint you might want to tone that down.

timothynoullettimothynoulletalmost 7 years ago
Thank you for this awesome story

I absolutely loved reading this series! I'm glad that they are having a happy life. If you decide to continue with this story, I can't wait to see what happens next. Chris would make an excellent Gov and maybe even President.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyed the Story

Thank you for your time and efforts in sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
10/10

Would weep manly tears again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written. I always looked forward to your updates. I hope you continue to write stories in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

You have created a wonderful story that never failed to leave a smile on my face. Thank you and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rob

I absolutely loved this story but I just have one question are both kids vampires

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely

One of the best stories I have read on this site. It saddens me that the story has concluded. But, the way you end it was amazing.

wingnitwingnitalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I really liked how you ended the story. One question though, what about the werewolf pack?

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsalmost 7 years ago
LOVE, Love, love!

I really hated to see this story end, but the way you did it left me feeling totally satisfied. I will look forward to many more of your stories in the future!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

For telling an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much love to the author

Probably the best story (or story series) i've read on this on this site and i really enjoyed it. Deserves the honor of my first comment, i guess.

Thanks.

(I hope you'll be writing your next story soon.)

Ryan_James97Ryan_James97over 6 years ago
Well Done

Really enjoyed this entire series of story's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Like others have posted: I hate to see this story end! I looked forward to each and every chapter! I think it was very well written and even though I'm a guy I liked the "feelings" parts just as much as the rest!

I'm really looking forward to your future works and I really hope there will be some continuation of this series, whether it is Chris & Stasi or even Cat & Rob: I know it will definitely be a pleasure to read! Keep up the good work!

Urizen65Urizen65over 6 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the best story I have read here ever

I would love to read the story of Chris and stasi, in college tho :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bruh...

That was an amazing story, top 5 on my list. I really hope you continue it! It’s be great to revisit Stasi and Chris in their own world as adults or even in college.. idk your the author but either way! I hope to read more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just finished reading

Just finished reading and love it great story and everything. I love reading great stories like this but hate when they come to a end lol. Hope you have many more stories to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Moooooreeeeeee please !!!!!!

Please tell me there is a place on the net where i can get more stories from you. I love your writing style and really hope that you are still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's 4:13 a.m. and i'm just finishing this story.

Came to jerk off to monster girls, left with a warm feeling in my heart.

Easily one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loool

Laughed my assignment of when I saw the previous comment stating that it was 4:13 am. Because that's the exact time I finished the story as well. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved this story

Fantastic read - hope you write some more as I just couldn’t put this down till I finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the story too

Wow I only come across stories that are binge worthy once in a blue moon. Thank you for the laughs the tears and the battles against injustice.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top tier story

A great story. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. I loved the wholesomeness, the sports, the civil rights issues, the romance, the happy ending. All of it. You have a real talent with words - the wittiness and banter had me continuously scrolling for one more paragraph. I wish you success in whatever your future endeavors are. :)

Geromino91Geromino91almost 4 years ago
Phew! 98 combined page story.

Took me a few days to read it all. Partially because I had to search up most the Russian phrases I didn’t remember but felt I’d heard before. *snickers* I remembered most of the curse words...had some Russian friends growing up that taught me most of the common ones.

Like some other commentators, I don’t have anything negative at all to say about this series and too much positive to note it all. Love the story ark, the witty sassiness of the characters, the details you described in the events, discussions, romances that make this series in the top 10 for me.

At this point I’ve read over 600 stories so that’s saying something in my opinion.

Like some others noted, I agree with a hopefulness of a continuation of the story line, either rob-cat or Chris-stasi as the main focus .

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Wow! This was an intense story but I absolutely loved it. Talk about a power couple! I hope you continue Robert and Lilith’s story.

Gumby603Gumby603about 3 years ago

I freaking loved this story. Best thing I've read in a long time!

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulalmost 2 years ago

My only issue is this didnt last longer and cover the years in more detail. amazing story. thank you writing this.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[23.07.22]

Great series!

Excellent characters and world building with good incorporation of real life aspects.

Love the addition of Twix and 'hangry'.

11/10 Twix Bars!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[23.07.22]

Pt. Duex

I forgot to mention the accidental humour in naming Chris' mom Susan and Stasi's dad Anton...then putting them together in a sentence making it read 'Susan Anton' a 1970s/1980s actress.

Spence?:>}

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars throughout. When it's over, then it's done. Nice recap of supporting cast: where are they now, very well done. In 14 years, the DTOSA laws never made it to SCOTUS? Even though it was an obvious reversal of Brown vs Board of Education and back to 'Separate but Equal' and 14th Amendment's equal protection clause? Personally, I've retired from EMS after nearly 18 years, sent out my 'farewell address', dropped off my uniforms and badge, and am busy writing EMS essays and reading Lit. Might have a story or two for you myself.

Anon56

Cruiser1088Cruiser1088about 1 year ago

I really liked this I hope you do another like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved every part of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous