All Comments on 'Art Students Forced to Model Nude'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sequel Please

I would love to read about the "another time".

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
Good Stuff!

An engaging pair, a simple story with straight forward events - an easy read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story hooe you continue to add onto it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes it was a great story

I look forward to more stories with this author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful.

A great story and I loved the theme. I look forward to more from you, however I noticed there were some slight spelling errors with the names. Gavin changes to Gaven, and Mallory is called Brenda in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'd love to see a description of Gavin: dark hair? hairy chest or abs or pubes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pardon my french

Great read, nice story, but please, if Marie is french let her french be correct. Mon amies should be Mes amis, Certainemant should be Certainement, etc. But hey, french is not your mothertongue and this comment comes from a guy who lives in France.

Loved the build up and setting.

I'd love to see more of these characters ! Johan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Art is great!!!

Great story, most of the scenes were great, especially the couples... What a way to spend a summer month... Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Minor editing issues, but overall enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I don't know if the author is an artist and i know nothing about art, but the way the teacher instructs would encourage me to take the class.

Gina C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
French-mar nazi, assemble!

The story was fun and sexy, but as Anon said further up, the broken French was pretty disturbing, especially given that she speaks English very well and only replaces basic words, precisely those she wouldn’t need to.

> "Oui. Si'l vous plait," Gaven said. His French accent was terrible. The words literally meant 'Yes. If it pleases you'. It was a very formal way to say 'Please' used when one is addressing elders or trying to be very polite.

No. Really, “s’il-vous-plaît” is the normal way to address a teacher, and most anybody you don’t already know well. Using the more informal “s’il-te-plaît” would be considered rude by almost any teacher. :-) (Source: I’m a native French)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck! Art and Hot Sex!

I loved this story. Learned something about art and Hot Sex too! Was great!

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

This story is one of those that I could really get in to. Very well written to get the reader to the climax, so to speak. The image of Gavin's cock just slightly penetrating he lips of Mallory's pussy for an extended period was wonderful. I can't imagine having that self control.

I've read some of your other storied but none this good.

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
A great read.

Thoroughly enjoyable story and I especially liked the nudity of the art class and it building each time to the sexual crescendo. Particularly given the topic for the competition in Nude. Other stories I have read so far only have the nudity as a sexual thing not just nudity for non sexual reasons.

Only thing I got put off about was Mallory suddenly being called Brenda on a few occasions but really, you have done a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favorite

Lots of interesting characters. Hot sex. Who hasn't had a crush and wished something like this would happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Names

Twice Mallory is referred to as Brenda. Other than that very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very exciting and well built story

Your very nicely written story brought me memories of a similar situation my wife lived many years ago, when we were living in London. She modeled for an art school and at one occasion she had to pose with a male model. He was not supposed to penetrate her, and he didn't, but after class she went to his flat to finish their business. At some time I should write this story, but my English is not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I enjoyed your tribute, more than the original and I will keep my fingers crossed for a continuing story. After all Malory is just starting her new term on collage and I bet the teacher will be needing models for other classes as well.

You used a different name for mal a couple of times.

But the story was well built and amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Improvement for you

The story was excellent but too much events before the actual sex happened. It can make one person really impatient to get to the sex part. Other than that, the story was excellent

RTsBigDRTsBigDover 6 years ago
Finally someone escaped the friend zone

I really loved the story and don't think it was too long till it got interesting.

I really hope there will be at least one sequel and would like to know how the relationship between Mallory (not Brenda ;-) ) and Gavin develope.

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
5 Star

Good Story well writen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
refreshingly enjoyable

very youthful,

and also mature

i thoroughly enjoyed this piece

thankyou

definitly *****

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Good

5 stars all the way. I loved the slow build up and the ending.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Not sure

I’m not sure why this story got to me so powerfully. It’s the slow development, teasing us to a final conclusion...

Or perhaps the embarrassing thought of being nude in a class?

Or maybe the flashing and chic MILF teacher?

Being taken in hand by an older, more experienced woman?

Who knows, who cares. I enjoyed your storyline so much that the spelling and grammar bugs didn’t distract too much.

Any time I wish I’d been there, I know it’s a great story. More please.

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
Excellent

Another great story from you with a great build up

PS I think I already read this one when you first published it 2 years ago :)

Too bad you didn't continue it to are other future classes as "hired" model :)

PseudonymousTooPseudonymousTooover 4 years ago
Brenda

In a prologue to this story, author regularguy13(c) refers to an earlier story by HeyAll, "Held Together with Mom", and the comment he wrote on that story. If you read that comment, it appears that regularguy13 intended to write this story using characters named Gavin and Brenda. Apparently, at some point, he changed her name to Mallory but missed one or two instances of the Brenda name.

I agree with earlier comments about the teacher, being French, occasionally using the wrong English word ('memorialized' should be 'mesmerized') is OK. But "mon amies" where it obviously should be "mes amies"? Tsk! (One might even say 'merde', but I wouldn't go that far.)

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago
Great combination of many themes

So it started off as a story about teens in figure drawing art class.

Then the students had to also perform intermittently as models.

So of course the models had to model in the nude.

So a couple of the students happened to come from a prospective college program. And they happened to be neighbors.

And the instructor happened to be a sexy French single female.

So they teens didn't just get together after class and hookup, oh no, they shagged right there in the classroom, then went to the teacher's home and all shagged together. What a fantastic, marvelous story. Loved every word. It would be wonderful to read sequels about Mallory on her way to college and her exhibitionistic spirit as she explores more new opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been fait! (Well Done!)

Best example of Bronx French I've ever read!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great ending. not very believable but arousing like the Indian pose and not too far in her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor writing, poor spelling, poor grammar. Several errors in the storytelling. Mallory or Brenda? Needs a lot of editing help. You should read your stories many times before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pretty good story overall, but you never resolved the primary conflict, specifically the disconnect between Mallory's desire to have new experiences unencumbered by a relationship and Gavin's interest in a relationship with Mallory.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Despite the other somewhat disparaging comments, I really enjoyed this.

But it really needs to be continued.

HINT !

ErotonautErotonautover 1 year ago

Long ago, I started a serial here with a very similar premise, and I congratulate you for taking your own to a terrific climax.

PanelholesPanelholesover 1 year ago

Wonderful! That was a twist on the “nude modeling” theme I didn’t expect at all. Nicely done. I didn’t hurt that I have a thing for French women…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Very enjoyable. You could this into the next semester.

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

This may be the best of your stories I've read to date: well done! It seems more polished and has fewer technical errors--plus, is over-the-top filled with emotion and (believable) sexual tension. Bravo!

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

Great story, I'm going to look at some of your others soon!

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

That was very hot, shame you didn't follow up with a further chapter though.

But well worth 5 Stars.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Fantastic story and great sex

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story but there is a massive flaw :

you have to replace "Lucky guy poses naked with the girl of his dream and ..." with "How not to use Google Translate" because the french phrases are a torture to read as a native speaker.

OOAAOOAAabout 21 hours ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars from here ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.