All Comments on 'Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments
boaman007boaman007almost 7 years ago
Great start

Excellent so far can't wait for this story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Great start Jasmine, only in the USA could there be an eighteen year old who believes such `sky-fairy' based twaddle. At least in the UK church attendance is in free-fall, both in Anglican and Catholic denominations, predictions estimate that by mid-century belief and attendence will be below 5%. I hope that the little `pet' gets totally turned, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice story

great story .waiting for the next part impatiently .and please include some foot worship as a tribute to the fantastic goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One small point

Great story, but just noticed one small contradiction. On the first page, you describe Mary as "big-busted teen", but then go on to have Mary think that Gloria's breasts were "twice the size of her 34B breasts"

Not complaining, but just thought it might have been missed in editing/read-throughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, but

Oh yes, I would love to hear more of Mary and Gloria, though your track record of adding to stories is pretty dismal, even when your yourself leave future suggestions at the end. But I really liked the story, so in hopes maybe you will, here goes. Gloria turning the ministers wife, other of her daughters friends, and her daugbter herself. Mary being further seduced by Gloria daughter, other teens or milfs, or her own mom, who it turns out has a few secrets. Gloria.contesting ownership.of Mary with her daughter, Mary's mom or a third option. Resulting in behind the scenes manipulations of Mary until there is a showdown between two dommes. So many possibilities, if only you choose to write.them. Thanks.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome, as always

Loved it

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 7 years ago

I loved it. I also hope for more. And also about how she seduced the friend upstairs on the sleep over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Deja vu

Need to branch out and stop dreaming of fucking kids, seriously a little creepy.

MaitrePolMaitrePolalmost 7 years ago
Very hot.

What a pleasure it would be to share your knowledge to convert a young sheep to the pleasures and become pet. I gave 5

B.S. Sorry for my englis, i'am french

rml65rml65almost 7 years ago
Another great story!

Every writer has there own style, this is yours! Don't change!! I enjoy all your stories. Thank you for sharing them with us all!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 7 years ago
Great job ...

Loved the seduction - and the finale ... :)

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

A wonderfully yummy story! Please continue this one ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all

Thanks...

I will change the breast piece when I get back from holidays in two weeks. I originally planned to have her have big tits, but eventually decided to have her obsess over other women's big tits.

Secondly the further adventures of Mary will continue in the fall....

Jasmine July 2017

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

give her an egg to put in befor service and control it through out service then meet in the ladies room after service

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Share your thoughts... LMAO

Not that sharing your thoughts on a sequel mean anything. With the author's chaotic way of writing, you'll probably never get to read it.

Funewriter1Funewriter1almost 7 years ago
ANOTHER GEM

Once again my favorite Literotica Writer comes through with a gem! Thank you... and more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the new pet

Thank you Jasmine, another great story and awaiting the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
toys

Hope she introduces Mary to some fun toys. Like vibrators, dildo, butt plugs and anal beads. Especially butt plugs and anal beads.

wof2wof2almost 7 years ago
secret marriage

What do you think about the idea down the road, Gloria performing a secret "marriage" ceremony for the benefit of mentally bonding Mary to her. Seems like it would work being she has been using religious aspects to entrap and encourage Mary. And yes I know that marriage is not strictly a religious thing and yes I know Gloria is already married (for those who were going to comment on this) I was just suggesting the idea of a binding ceremony that Gloria would call a religious marriage solely for Mary's sake. Might help her sink into her role better if she has a actual ceremony to mental refer back to tying herself to Gloria. Also I second the comment about Gloria introducing Mary to anal toys. Plugs, beads, even Mary's own fingers, it would help her fall even further from her innocence. I think anal would definitely get that done.

Aimie2469Aimie2469almost 7 years ago
Wonderful

How I adore seduction, both being seduced and seducing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love each other

I liked your interpretation of the bible passage.

I wish I had used that on some ladies in my religious period.

very enjoyable

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 7 years ago
She Needs Company

I'm sure that Mary will feel the need to do missionary work among her girlfriends, to "spread the new gospel".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories never fail to please. This was quite enjoyable. Looking forward to more.

husker506husker506almost 7 years ago
One of the Best Stories Written

I have been reading your stories for a long time, and I have to say this is probably one of the best written and erotic stories I have read. Your an amazing story teller and please continue to share your eroticism with your readers. :)

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love this story. Another wicked dominant lady. You are so great at conjuring up these Goddesses. Adoring your work as always Jasmine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not really

I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story... But

How is it that Gloria's daughter has know suspicion of her Mom's exploits with her friends on sleepovers? I mean really, how does she seduce these sleepover girls with her daughter and friends right there in the same house? Or maybe the daughter knows and is supplying her mom with fresh girls. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Repeat

Wasnt this posted on another storie site somwhere? I am pretty sure I read it before. Good story but i no i seen it before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow great story. More please.

That story was one of your best so far. I always cum to this site to read and play after a long day and your stories always put me in the mood. Please continue this story. I would love to know what her next task is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful as always. Ant wait for more. And more. And more. Thank goodness ou Jasmines me for sharing with us your wonderful writing gift. No to go and relieve the wetness pain ou have caused (who's complaining right?)

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 7 years ago
Yes

Yes it is as good as always. Enjoy your works. Hope you keep this going. Perhaps she finds out that many of the ladies in her church are members of the club. Also she find out the names of the other young girls in Gloria's "circle".

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

Enjoyed this very much. Almost unbelievable that anyone could be so naive but very enjoyable. Would like to see how she reacts to actually being fuck both in her pussy and her ass. Would also like to find out if she is a total muffins diver now or if she is just enjoying the fun but will eventually marry and have children like her Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!!

Thank you for all of your amazing stories.

This one is off to a great start and I can't wait until fall!

thegrowlerthegrowleralmost 7 years ago

This one's off to a great start, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who doesn't love lectures?

Oh, look, a clichรฉ-ridden lecture about the sociology of religion from someone busy reiterating tired old stereotypes about predatory, subversive lesbians. Your stories work just fine without sociopolitical commentaries, half-baked conspiracies, and racial psychosexual theories, thanks.

Characterization needs work. Everyone speaks and thinks in the same voice, and there's little to separate these characters from the same archetypes you use elsewhere (more successfully elsewhere, I might add).

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Find and replace

Another find name replace with story from this author. Same dialogue over and over in her stories. Pretty sure she already had a story using religion where son used it on mother.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
erotic and fun

very well done ssl, love your stories, always.

Jazon22Jazon22almost 7 years ago
Excellent story

A very well written and sexy story. You sure can paint a picture with your words.

Is there a chapter 2?

chimpeechimpeealmost 7 years ago
TAKE NO NOTICE

Ignore some of these negative comments I really enjoyed shame no pic but can't waiter for Chapter 2 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More about Gloria!

I am actually more interested in MILF housewife Gloria looking to seduce 18/19 year old pussy! More about her daughter's friends. More about her daughter... all the while presenting herself as a respectable mom in the neighbohood!

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLovealmost 7 years ago
Another Winner

Jaz........Great start on another story. Looking forward to reading much more. Enjoy your holiday!

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

What an excellent story and so well written. I look forward to it continuing. Perhaps you could have Mary set some tasks whilst away from Gloria that bring her to the brink of orgasm but have it denied as Mary knows she isn't allowed to cum without her Goddess's permission. Just one of many scenarios I've had go through my mind. Gave it a well earned 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hello

I can only imagine how sweet Mary's mother is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Please continue this story! SO HOT!

lilbit_kittykat011lilbit_kittykat011almost 7 years ago
I loved it!!

Omg I love it!!!! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Loved It

I totally loved it and cant wait to read next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!

VET HOT GOT ME HARD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Great story, really hope you plan on a second chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Maybe have your church girl seduce/introduce some friend to Gloria!

Randee2058Randee2058over 6 years ago
LEFT HANGING

Please Jasmine add more chapters. This story has growth written all through it. However you decide I have to rate this story 5๐ŸŒŸ's + ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน dozen roses.

chrisc4199chrisc4199over 6 years ago
Spell Bound

You once again have enraptured me in a tale of sapphic lust that I can't turn away from. I can't wait to read about Mary's path of discovery. This is one of my top 5 favorite stories I have read on Literotica. Thank you very much, and please continue with the exquisite tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
can`t wait

really good build up can`t wait for the next installment to this story

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story, please add more chapters I have read most of you stories about how a women feels being a submissive. They are so full of understanding and the need for being a submissive.

gotranegotraneover 6 years ago
The Deserving Of Another!

As the old saying goes, "One good turn deserves another ", we, most definitely do, on this one! In fact, I can't wait to read the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum

Your story made me cum so wonderfully! Mmmmmm

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

I noticed you wrote another chapter. But it is numbered #3. So what happened to number #2???

5๐ŸŒŸ's

BloodyIdiotBloodyIdiotover 6 years ago
Speechless

Congratulations. Five stars is the least I can do for you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

My sister told me the same story as she was selling tickets to a bake sale at our church. She was invited into an older lady's house. She was seduced by that lady. She said that older lady was a terrific lover, not that she was a virgin when she seduced her. But, it was the first time she experienced a woman and not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I have always loved reading your stories this one is one of my favorites. Is there going to be a 2nd chapter I can't wait to read it โค

shrimohitshrimohitover 6 years ago
So horny

I always like your stories. I want to learn more about Mary's journey of self-discovery - but I saw Part-3, what happened to Part-2. Please disclose Part-2.

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Yes please continue with this! Can we get Maryโ€™s mother involved somehow. Maybe

she suspects something, only to be neutralized by the

Dominant lesbian woman!

Valleyvixin74Valleyvixin74over 6 years ago
Please more?

This was amazing. I am hoping you are inspired to continue.

Ash27mayAsh27mayover 6 years ago
Love

Mmmmm๐Ÿ’™ so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so good

your story was wickedly sexy .im hard enough to cut glass right now.

JackSilverJackSilverabout 6 years ago
Want more

This was so wickedly sexy! I wondered why the toy wasn't used on mary. After all Taylor only had to reach out to grab it. All the while blowing Mary's mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Iโ€™m soaked

Please write more of this wickedly sexy story!

j1mm1e70j1mm1e70about 6 years ago
me123

Dear Jasmine

this is the first story by you I have read

I am so thrilled ,excited, and eager for more

so glad i have encountered you

thankyou

j1mm1e

StridernorthStridernorthalmost 6 years ago
Please more...

This young woman needs more training and orgasms!

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooalmost 6 years ago
it's not my fetish, but it's growing on me!

Well, I've loved seeing women make love together but never really been into the suspenders (garters for you Americans) and stockings as a visual turn-on in those scenes, but this one was slowly converting me to the possibilities. Very erotic and loved the stealthy dominance. Well done. Turned me perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gloria claiming to be a goddess ...

... would never go over on Mary, I'd say. She's very studious when it comes to the Bible, so she would spot that as BS. Claiming to be the High Priestess of a secret order that was started by Mary Magdalene would be a lot more likely to fool her.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Pity Gloria intends to shave...

her lush teen muffin....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Virgin pussy is the best

All pussy is great to eat but virgin pussy is the best.

Terri19Terri19over 3 years ago
Mmmm love teen /older

So hot more please one my biggest fantasies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting tale -- turned her easily.

lycan13lycan13about 3 years ago
Where's the rest?

Where are parts 2,4,5, & 6?

slowandeazyslowandeazyalmost 3 years ago

I love this story &won't 2 here a hole lot more stories about u &her! I wish I could find me a sweet incent young lady I could train as a pet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story!! May be my favorite on here. Gloria is amazing and hot! More of her as well as the church girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I was seduced by an older lady many years ago but I still tingle at the memory, thanks for such a sexy story, I look forward to more! x

needtobecagedneedtobecagedover 2 years ago

excellent story hopefully mary doesn't try to get advice from mom a d dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love seduction stories l

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ducking hot

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

And then along cums Mary.

"Every time I think that I'm the only one who's lonely

Someone calls on me

And every now and then I spend my time in rhyme and verse

And curse those faults in me

And then along comes Mary

And does she want to give me kicks , and be my steady chick

And give me pick of memories

Or maybe rather gather tales of all the fails and tribulations

No one ever sees".

The Association

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!!!! Love the garter belts and stockings on both of them. Would love to watch that seduction or maybe join in.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

The pursuit of seduction !111. Yes please. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phew! I didn't think I could develop a fetish for just of age lesbianism AND stockings in one go, but that has just been achieved. What a story! I have a head full of next chapters to suggest. I'd love her to be going from bi-sexual MILF to bi-sexual MILF in the town (as mentioned early in the story), briefed by Gloria to seduce them, not knowing they have already been playing with other young girls 'broken in' by G. Thus training her to seduce, before then getting Mary to entice innocent friends from church into the lifestyle. Finally, to seduce her own mother who has discovered her shaving her pussy - deliberately done indiscreetly by Mary - and who follows her to Gloria's where the two (Gloria and Mary) introduce her to sapphic delights, joined by the women of the congregation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can Mary a "devote Christian" fall prey so easily to a predator like Gloria? I know the title says "perfect turn" - but without any resistance the plot dries up quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd love to see more of this series. With maybe a bit more resistance (at first) from the soon-to-be lesbian converts.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Of course you know I am ready for more. Bring it on!

groomleadergroomleaderalmost 2 years ago

Oh yes, super hot. please, continue the journey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The activities of that afternoon were so sexy and hope to read how she progresses to the true sexual enlightenment she so wants to explore

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

187. I enjoy females loving other females. Yes, God provided them with the best equipment of satisfaction. I hope we learn how Mary learns to use her equipment. Iโ€™m sure you will teach us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Defiantly a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

u nr the best1111 i loved tyhis storywished i was mary on that new journey i hope i see more of her i do no if i was mary i no where i would want to go

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

I love the idea of shaving her. ALSO the idea of Gloria using her in church

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story of seduction. Would be nice go see how Mary is developed into a lovely, devoted pussy whore for Gloria. Would be great to have chapters where Gloria uses Mary to service her best friends and even to make Mary seduce on of her friends. Great read, gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, Yes I want to learn more of Mary's training at the hands of Gloria. I loved your use of religion to lead Mary down the Golden path to lesbian bliss. I ache to learn Mary's first task when Gloria texts her: what will it be with Mary panty less in church. You are so good at leaving us wanting more and more. Would like to see Gloria turn Mary into an ardent of apostle of lesbian love and obedience.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More please.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50575 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...