All Comments on 'Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 04'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Submale41Submale41almost 7 years ago
Such a great saga

I can hardly wait to find out what happens when she starts her new job. I do hope life wont get in the way of you writing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Series

Great read, hope you are back writing regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story!!

Love that she got with multiple black guys, can't

wait for part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

Was so happy to see a new part after so, so long. Was so disappointed to see it was only two pages! Love your work. Here's hoping she decides to get knocked up or another girl gets into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Happy to see you back

I loved the way Kelly shaved for Tyrell. Would have been cool if she had to explain it to her husband.

If Kelly had a son , I am excited to think from his POV when she goes to teach in a minority school from her well to do school.

Eager to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Time to write David put of the story

When his cock is smaller than the black men and when Kelly calls him a faggot. Then David is tied up and driven to a gay club for his lessons. Divorce filed and Kelly cleans him out before becoming wife of her black lover. And preggers with their baby.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Lovely arrangement

Kelly is doing well, lovin all that black cock. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story!

I eagerly wait for more!

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 7 years ago
I love Kelly's progress!!

Thank you for a great story. I look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rascist crap

All that you left out were her fetchin' fried chicken and watermelon for the posse. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue ...

I would be much obliged ...

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 6 years ago
Please continue ...

Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good story that deserves to be completed!

Just finished another reading of this story. I do so hope you will complete this story. It's a really interesting cast of characters

deniebrowndeniebrownalmost 6 years ago
Just Wow

So hot a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Righteous

“I sometimes wonder if the thoughts I have about being morally superior to people like this are wrong and I’m just as guilty. And I’d be right. It is wrong to imagine I’m better. I’m not. But I’ve realized a few things when dealing with evil. The common denominator between good and evil men is their self righteous mentality. I pity good people, truly good people, because it is human nature to want to exploit that and take advantage. We see it as weakness and in all truthfulness it is. But not a weakness of character, no, a weakness of will. The war between good and evil will always be won by evil because they are willing to do more. They are willing to sell or corrupt their souls. Good people aren’t and this is the advantage of evil. But every now and then there comes an individual who is so possessed by their self righteous will that they develop a sense of heroism. They become vigilantes righting grave injustices and snuffing evil. These are the true masters of history and artists of destiny. They sacrifice their own integrity and corrupt their souls so the truly good won’t have to. They are willing to become the very monsters they aim to destroy in order to achieve a win over evil. They are the champions of the light... but through darkness. And theses champions will find people like Kelly and Tyrell and torture everything and everyone they’ve ever cared about and yet do nothing to them. The true punishment will be letting them live after the champion has taken their parents or their siblings or their children. Find what they care about and destroy it. No longer shall we tolerate ugliness and excuse it as “”nobody’s perfect””. No one is perfect but most keep their darkness in check and the ones that can’t, well... need I say more?”- excerpt from my script “RIGHTEOUS”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello from Greece! Very sensual story!

Hello from Greece! Very sensual story! I read some articles that said if HPV is present, then there is the danger of throat cancer. So caution to oral sex. Aids may vanished in some years!

…we must love each other…

…in the same earth we all live…

… a great part of love is forgiveness…

sincerely,

Elias

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

One of these black cocks should get her pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brothas love to share!

Any pawg knows this! lol I'm glad Kelly finally got to experience the whole posse! I'm really loving her transformation; keep up the great writing!

Kacey

TwoStrongTwoStrongabout 2 years ago

Every chapter is as great as the one before!

geniesleepgeniesleep2 days ago

I am really enjoying how this story is developing. Kelly has now fallen completely in love with black cock and being Blacked is now part of her way of life and she will never be able to go without multiple black cock. I am looking forward to reading how moving to a school with mainly black kids and having lots of black cock on tap will change her relationship with David her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous