All Comments on 'Forever Yours Ch. 11'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter

As usual your style of writing is impeccable and scenes are hot as fuck. I hope the next installment is on here soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I cant wait

The revenge is going perfectly but how can james not know what olivia has done. How can he be with her? I want what happened to ramon all those years ago to come to light. Marcos should know. Im so glad hes no longer with Dan. Im glad madison got what she deserved. Im so excited for the next chapter. I check back daily. Please write more=)

kelvinvictorkelvinvictoralmost 7 years ago

Incredible ... Amazing ... Fantastic ... Gets better every time you put pen to paper!!!

I love the characters, I love Ramon, but hate how bitter he is... I totally understand why, we all would be bitter if the triad from hell had a mission to ruin your life.

I feel sorry for Tony, but I'm glad Madison got what was coming before he was trapped by marriage to her ! ! ! Olivia is so blind - she calls Ramon a whore, yet her daughter is a whore and cheating on her future husband...

Love the whole chapter ! ! !

I agree though I want James and the brother to finally put two and two together and realise what their family has done to not one Ramon but Marcos.

I fail to understand how a mother can be like she is to her own son. Please, please, please let her get found out by everyone and be shunned by society

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I need more, we all need more!!!! I literally can't stop I need more of this story. I need to find out what happens😫

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ooooooooowwwwwww!

Good googly moogly! Moving in the right direction. Olivia still needs the shit slapped out if her. Madison got, well...what comes around. Just let the light shine again in Ramon. Don't want him to get too dark. Deep pain can do that in real life. Thanks again.

miguellamiguellaalmost 7 years ago
superb

your writing is superb and I must say. you have really improved a lot. your story is great and so is your plot. come on guys let's give him five stars for the wonderful story.

vanalas you are the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Revenge is sweet...also cold...I admire Marcos for his commitment to true love...thank G he finally grew a pair of balls and cut ties with Dan...hopefully he wished for him and Ramon to get back together...Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter....Chevking in daily... Don't make me wait to long....its painful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damnnnnnnnn

I love this story. Wonderful plot. What goes around surely comes around. But I fear Ramon is becoming as dark as Olivia and her band. Thank God Marcos grew a pair at last hopefully it doesn't fall of. I feel the story is being dragged too far though. Olivia needs to pay for her atrocities, she is so evil!!!! But I trust Karma lol. Let Marcos and the family know the truth. And Dan can rut with Lucifer in hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES