All Comments on 'Three Choices'

by Mordant96

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congratulations are in order.

You've managed to write a story wherein every character is entirely repugnant and has less value than the bullet needed to end their pathetic existence. That's quite a feat as an author, but not a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just stop

Not only is this author a thin skinned sissy boy wimp, his writing just gets worse with every story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah, so, what was the point?

That addiction destroys lives and relationships? Are we supposed to say, Who knew? Or maybe the point is that stupid ignorant people tend to be losers? Or maybe a spouse will end a toxic relationship, especially when a better relationship becomes an option? Or was this just version 1,573 of I Lost My Wife In A Poker Game?

Or maybe you are just a masochist. I suspect this was as painful to write as it was to read. I suggest you end the suffering, for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waste of Time

Wow. That was time gone that I can't get back. Was there any point to all this? Not one likeable character and nothing to engender any empathy in them from the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
let me stop this right now

any person wondering what this author was thinking by leaving the story like this needs to reread his opening "disclaimer"...

Really, more like an invitation. This is the classic quick set-up "what do you do?" quandary. Seems hopeless, but really any commenter spouting off that the only thing to do was not get himself into the situation in the first place by charging off gambling debts to the mafia....Well these are the people who not only lack creativity, but also any sort of imagination. Mordant has already written out the most likely option:

Loser at craps = Loser in life = Loser of wife

Now who is creative enough out there to "show him how it SHOULD have gone down"? Come on bring on the navy seal college buddies, enabling parents.

with too much money and amazing lawyers, or even a 6 month Rocky style training montage where, after finding his own personal Mr. Myagi, he becomes both Ninja and assassin so can take down the entire crime syndicate, thus becoming a hero to all of Miami's law abiding citizens, but sadly having to write wifey off for good because of this betrayal.

Or may be somebody will just call the cops. I dunno, it COULD work.....

But if Mordant just ASKED for an open invitational, you lazy bones wouldn't get up off the couch. He had to get us pissed off enough FIRST to inspire us to want to finish this story our minds, and then finally upload the finished and edited by SBrooks results for the rest of us.

I think it is a great idea. We need a new FTDS. Mordant is clearly auditioning here. Which one of us anons has what it takes to save this flash accident, and turn it into their very own epic??

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a sick

Excuse for a story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh

She loves him SO much that she'll be Vito's mistress for six months rather than have him risk his life or take his life, then in THREE weeks she decides to cast him off?

Plus, 40K sounds low to pay off two mortgages, two car loans and various personal loans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
W.T.F.

Non Erotic should be in Non Erotic

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Well.......

Mordant96 is an excellent writer.

I've really enjoyed his stories.

That means, of course, that

I don't like whimp stories.

To save this story, in the right

way, you'd have to cut out a

great deal of the ending. Add

a sting and have the husband

wired at the first meeting.

That would be a big cut.

Kind of an insult to the writer,

in my opinion.

There are, of course, other options.

I would choose to cut off the

story after the guy paid off

his debts (lot less insult to the

story).

Then, before the second meeting,

take choice number two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All characters were pathetic

No love lost here. Everyone sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not So Good

Thanks for the effort. Yet, I find this is a hard story to like. Two stars.

A better final outcome would have been for her to get as far away as possible from both Andy and Vito after her slavery. Then there would be at least one likable character in the story.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

It seems to me that Vito took Peggy simply because he could. It showed his men that he was the boss and not a man to be crossed. Peggy went with him because he showed her the attention and luxury lifestyle that Andy could never give her. Vito would also explain to her that Andy would never be free of the debt, 40k was not much any didn't cover what he owed. Andy would be at Vito's call for ever. Vito would keep Peggy for a year or two then dump her or use her as a whore and then send her back to Andy as a fucked out addict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good...

Very good story except, where was the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Isn't this where Andy shows Vito what it means to be a real man?

And buries Vito's body in the hills? This was laughable bad. Even Vito doesn't get a "divorce" for them out of thin air. If you behave like a worm, people treat you like a worm. Squash Vito like the maggot he is and leave the bitch there with nothing and no one. How stupid can he be? Badly written drivel.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THREE.....THAT IS A LOT

however not a one of them will befit Andy the Kite TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, not bad. One Star 🌟

I just can't stand a story of a complete failure. I find no value in it. Great writing though. Very clean, and bold. Thanks, and cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It can't be worst than that!...what garbage!

The author did such bad job on this ugly story. This story is not enjoyable and it is waste of time reading all the way through.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Shit shit shit!!

Unbelievable what a crap is published!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It's quite the story and would not happen . I did know this clown that would borrow money from everyone and his older sister would try and protect him. She had to have willingly fucked five different guys. I might be that she was just a major pig and wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not even funny

used and overused plot about mafia bosses and the whores they chose for wives. The husband? who cares about his destiny? At least he got rid of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Really bad

Really, really bad. No one in this story to even remotely care about. Waste of time.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
An awful tale

As with all your work, it could do with more depth to the characters and the story.

It is reminiscent of a comic I read previously which churned my stomach - Hannah's Corruption. That is far superior as it shows the slow descent of the wife.

This falls apart at the point they were granted a divorce after 3 weeks. It would have taken a corrupt judge (yes Mafia involvement) to grant it so quick and further corruption for the notification not to get to the husband, but she is liable for being done for bigamy as it would most certainly not be legitimate and I doubt a Mafia boss would expose himself so easily. That she allowed this so quickly after shows it didn't take much to persuade her, so I think she doth protest too much when he is given the option to kill himself or there is so much more story to tell.

I think the wimp husband tag is wrong, she didn't want him to die and professed her not being able to life without him after that what's he to do? Fight the Mafia?

He fucked up, then fucked up a 2nd time but maybe he dodged a couple of bullets. At 32 he is young enough to move on easily and has a mortgage free house and 2 cars to his name with no further debts. Time to sell up and move out of dodge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this story warns off even one from gambling with anything more than the loose change in his pocket that will justify this sad story.

Losing your spouse and home, the respect of your children has happened to far too many people, while the thieves running the gambling say "It's all legit business."

Murdering bastards, I hope your wealth destroys you .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous