All Comments on 'The Rat Pack'

by Mordant96

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well that was pretty vague in both cases

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but no...

If the wife had come forward when the blackmail started then maybe. A blowjob while possibly drugged is one thing, but then doing something even worse to cover it up, that would be the deal breaker. The first time they were not in control, the drugs were impairing the thought process. But the second time they made that decision themselves to do even more rather than stop and come clean before it got worse. Sure, they probably didn't think that was really an option, but so much better to try confessing before they dig themselves deeper rather than after.

Same with the grandpa's story. If it was a one night stand that she confessed and seemed truly remorseful then maybe it could be forgiven. Even more likely since it was a celebrity - chalk it up to being star struck. But it seemed she went for multiple nights probably screwing the whole group and likely more. Too much to forgive. Grandpa is giving out bad advise, my opinion anyway.

(and when I say that certain scenarios could be forgiven, I don't mean just flat out - there would still be repercussions, but working through it and moving forward is much more of a possibility)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what your saying is...

that as long as the wife says it was blackmail it's okay. Great rule of thumb, next rule every friday is random blackmailed day, wife will never cheat again.

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
Divorce

I could get past the drugging, blackmail etc.... I could not forgive her stupidity and not having the faith in her husband to be honest and work on the trouble as a team....

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
EVEN AN UNTRUTH WHEN IT HELPS YOUR MEMORY

is ok to transfer down. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF

That's just bullshit

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
If she was drugged and blackmailed then she didn't cheat

And she doesn't need your pathetic forgiveness. What she needs is for you to do one of two things:

1.) kick their ass and boot stomp their nuts into oblivion or

2.) Go to the cops and send their raping asses to prison and then hire a shark of a lawyer to sue them into slavery.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you would blame the victim you sick retard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 wimp

stupid story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Gramp's story is nothing like his grandson's. His grandson's wife was raped and blackmailed, his wife was simply starstruck, which isn't an excuse. It doesn't matter how rich and famous or physically attractive the person is, that does not negate your wedding vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of Time

This needs to be under willing cuckold or willing wimp tag. To each his own and there are people that like this wimp cuck crap, the rest of us can avoid them if under the correct tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANY RAAC needs one REALLY important ingredient

ABSOLUTE REMORSE, and a GUARANTEE that it WILL NEVER happen again!

While I accept that Ole "Panty" there, needed to tell a brief story in explanation, neither scenario goes into enough detail about the level of TRUE remorse in these cheating wives. If Panty didn't want to spend the extra time on details of how it went down, then at least discuss how important that level of remorse being genuine actually is. ALSO, do the grandson a favor, and prepare him for the idea that OFFERING that level of forgiveness will be the hardest, most nearly impossible thing he'll ever do in his marriage. Also remind him that there is still a lot of work and hard times ahead to rebuild trust and intimacy, and that SHE"LL have to do MORE than her fair share of the heavy lifting if SHE truly wants the marriage to survive. Perhaps Panty's anecdote here could have included some of what Grandma did to atone?

Wonder if he destroyed every single Rat Pack related album in the house?

As for granddaughter getting drugged (so raped by that implication) and blackmailed (which is also illegal) the only resolution NEEDS to include law enforcement, STD testing, and her absolute willingness to testify in open court.

And therapy, LOTS AND LOTS of therapy!

Happy RAACing everybody! Thanks Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PUNISH Revenge

All cheating wives must be punished.I come here every day to read a B.T.B story but all I get to read is about cheating wives that are not punished.Not Good..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This needed more details and backstory

Especially about the bachelorette party. Did the husband know she was going to this party, and that it might involve male strippers? When did she promise to be home? When did she get home, and what condition was she in? Did her behavior and appearance at the time jive with her story about being drugged and raped? Why didn't her "friends" protect her during the party? Were the other girls raped? It sounds like the wife and her friend are lying, or least not being entirely truthful. The husband should insist that she tell all, and probably end her relationship with these women, if she really wants to continue the marriage.

Is this the end of the story, or will there be more chapters? If this is the entire story, then I have to wonder why you bothered to post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not even a story

Two stories with out either having an ending and not enough graves filled when you fell asleep and hit upload.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Brian, my advice is simple ...

... be a homosexual. That's what cucks do. Encourage your wife to fuck real men, and get your jollies by seeing lots of big cocks. If you're lucky some of your wife's big cock men will take pity on you and fuck you up the ass or at least let you suck them."

"Thanks, Gramps! I knew that you'd have experience with this problem since you're such a wimp."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Subliminal mind control trash

Are the writers on here intentionally trying to brainwash everyone into the gay life style. Pure crap # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hopefully he makes thee dancers pay and heavy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical Loving Wives Day

Garbage for postings. Maybe tomorrow?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anachronisms or out of place in time, check!

1. Panty shields didn't exist until the '70s.

2. BFF meant nothing until around 2000.

3. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" wasn't a catch phrase until the '90s.

These really took me right out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Panty shields

They didn't exist during the Korean war.Cocks did and I bet mordant 96 sucked a bunch of them

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More idiotic isnt possible!!!

What a shitty story! You cuckolds/wimps out there are realy perverts!!! She sucked and fucked a black one and he forgives her??!! Are you insane??!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grandpa Advice?

Where was his advice to bring in the cops. Get evidence and prosecute the blackmailers. They do have the tapes and so can still cause harm if she stops seeing them. After that, grandpa would tell his grandson to evaluate his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Typical Loving Wives Day

You're posting the same comments, word for word, on multiple stories, and you have the nerve to slam them for being "typical"?

<P>

Whether your assessment is right or wrong is immaterial. No matter what, you are a hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
$500?

Where did a pilot get an extra $500 he could let his wife blow in Vegas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good story, but two details weakened it

1. She got to Vegas went with the rat pack to the penthouse they were staying and we can guess what she and her whore friend did. She did it willingly or got really drunk and stayed drunk for two whole days? She just repent when she had to come back? She just remember she was married when all the fun ended? What a stupid bitch. He forgave her. It was his right, but his situation was not the same of his grandson.

2. His wife was drugged several times and then blackmailed. The solution was to call the police and make the rapists and blackmailers go to jail for a long time. To forgive his wife was a must after what she suffered. But to call the police was a must too. Or a lot of other women would raped and blackmailed.

This two details destroyed a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anonymous-re:anonymous-Typical Loving Wives Day

What the fuck are you talking about anon? It doesn't take any kind of nerve to tell how anybody feels about any story. Fuck off ass hole. The only fucking hypocrite is you for not understanding the comment. Put your brain in gear before typing moron.

By the way did you like this story, can't really tell since you spend all your time bitching. No comment on story, didn't read it.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Fighter pilot before he met his wife

It doesn't say what he did for a living after the war. He could have been wealthy so who cares where the $500 came from.

The Rat Pack were great performers but not great people. It is believable that they would take advantage of a married woman since none of them respected their own marriages.

Brian's wife should have come to him before going to the Motel room. She needs to be checked for STDs. Hopefully she doesn't have AIDs or Brian will have one more thing in common with Grandpa, a dead wife.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Good RAAC Story!

You did a pretty good job of telling your chosen story. Of course any who liked BTB stories will hate it. At least Bayenpeter had guts enough to sign his user name and we have to respect him for stating his opinion right up front.

I noticed you fell for the same trap I did on some of my first stories. In my case I Put a 350cu engine in a Chevy about two years before GM got around to it. Heard from that one!

High score from me. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appreciate the effort, but it was very illogical and lame.

Intelligent married people don't have single pussy or cock hounds for friends. And stupid married people don't need a clever plot to fuck up their marriages, it just comes naturally. Intelligent married people cannot be blackmailed to have sex with strangers, since they know the blackmail will never end, nor will the sexually transmitted diseases. Stupid married people don't need to be blackmailed, but they probably appreciate the excuse.

Intelligent husbands don't send their wife off to Las Vegas with a chronically divorced cock hound. I mean, why do unaccompanied women go to Las Vegas? Right, for the exact same reason that unaccompanied men do. This guy is a veteran fighter pilot, and he doesn't know that? Makes you wonder how he learned to fly an airplane.

Intelligent rich men don't fuck strange women where there are witnesses, since they don't need the aggravation of the lawsuits for rape and/or paternity claims. These guys have all the legitimate pussy they want, with a lot less risk and expense.

So I guess the point of the plot was that if your spouse makes a serious mistake you might want to forgive him or her and try to salvage the marriage. And that's a legitimate plot, it just wasn't very well executed in this story.

But thanks for trying.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Only 3* cause it was not finised

great setup, but no finish. not good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not surprising

It's not surprising he forgave her so easily as, were the situations reversed, I am sure he would not have said "no" to one of the movie stars of their day. I for one would not be able to refuse Catherine Zeta Jones, or Victoria Principal, etc if they wanted 2 days of moi in bed.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 6 years ago
Well written.

But incomplete. Still 4*. But close to 3*.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
An interesting story

If you could, I'd appreciate more chapters.

Panty sounds like an interesting character. More stories about his life might be a good idea?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good BUT

Good but finish. A good husband would impart revenge on those who would do something like that to his wife, that includes not only the gate rape drug but the blackmail.

I can give you ideas but the story is yours.

T.T.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Ok Story

The comments are really fascinating. Why do you worry about

a few anachronisms? Another thing that bothers me, is why do

they consider the story incomplete? Do they think this is a romance

novel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting way to present a cheating story

I was taught to give second chances but never a third. Having said that, I am not my grandfather and I make my own choices. Now I know this is just a story, but I read it from my own perspective. I'm not saying what you should write in the event you continue the story, only that Brian should discover who and what kind of person he is. That's it. Thanks for the read.

Dan

FabGMxFabGMxover 6 years ago
Mixing Apples with Pears

This why i avoid LW most of the time, and specially RAACs flavored stories. I mean the jump of logic, the lack of common sense or self estem etc... but once in while there comes a good story with a good premise that its criminally wasted, like this one.

Ok the grandson in great distress comes to gramps and tell about the cheating wife's of his, except that his wife was drugged, basically raped and now blackmailed. Obviously the guy its looking for council. Then Pantsy give us an old memory about his cheating wife, than yeah was setup, but nobody forced fuck the guys and take the money... about the only thing that Patsy says thats helpful is tha his grandson forgives and support his wife. Because she its the victim of a group of scumbags, and she is a total wreck.

Again, the two events and not even close to be related, i dont know who in his/her right mind will think that, and the capability of bend the logic and common sense and filled with "love" its the great problem of this type of stories. One was a f*****g series of crimes against a woman, the other not so much. Then its the fact that it does feel that this work could be benifitiated with more time to think and expand the duration, the whole story read as rushed, we dont have a proper climax and no resolution to the problem. If you continue the narrative think in that... and please dont take the easy route and make Brian a "willing cuck" or make that his wife was just lying for self preservation, that will be only cheap plot twist and laziness of your part.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Most Unlikely Part

Unless GrandSweetie was a terrible Suck & Fuck, she would have been in that motel or the dressing rooms of the club every afternoon Brian was working. Blackmailers never let a sucker off the hook. Duplicate pictures are cheap insurance the pussy will keep twitching! (almost said 'flowing!')

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Horrible non-ending. If this was chapter One, I apologize. If this is all there is, then this is terrible. Completely unfinished.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it.

It was a sweet story. It may not meet the literary standards, but it show forgiveness. There is not enough of that in the world today. I wish I had the control demonstrated in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
??

you should have gone into more detail with the nephew's wife and strippers at hotel and the grandmother in las vegas...more sex in other words. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second-hand Stories

about unfaithful wives are vapid material! Find a new frame for them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disappointed

What the fuck is this!! You're telling me its ok to forgive cheaters!! BS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
question

What would ol gramps done if instead of a group of celebrities his wife had for two nights gangbanged members of the garbagemen's union in vegas for convention.

Pretty sure outcome would have been much different.

Some guys like richardgerald get off on sharing wives with the rich and famous.

Not me.

Would certainly give grandson's wife a pass for being drugged and raped, but not followup encounter.

As she refused to repeat blackmail attempt, she most certainly could have confessed the party drugging when first arriving home. Certainly she should have told husband about first blackmail and refused to go.

If I was grandfather I would have guesstimated how many times rat pack nibbled on the cheese-six guys for two nights and most of two days figure minimum of 36.

Would have had great fun balancing those scales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

either throw her out or beat the shit out of the dancer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey Folks, Women Don't Often Report Being Raped! Furthermore, if you . . .

. . . Google it, you will find that a significant nmber of women who are drugged, raped and then blackmailed, will submit to the blackmail rather then report it. CNN even had an hour-long report on this phenomenon several years ago.

Less than a third report it, and only six men in a hundred rapists are ever convicted, and only one in a hundred goes to jail! So why report something that you (any woman) are going to looose anyway!

Why don't they report it and instead submit to the subsequent blackmail? Beats the hell out of me! But then I only have one "x" chromosome, not two, as every women does. Clearly, men and women have different ways of thinking and acting on this!

But stop and think fellows, if some guy or gal, jumped you from behind and beat the hell out of you for no reason at all, and you learned who the assailant was, you'd certainly report that. But if some little woman came along, overpowered you and beat the hell out of you and then sodomized you with the big end of a baseball bat, all while videoing it, would you be so anxious to report? Or if some guy half your weight overpowered you, tied you down and then had five or six men sodomize you, would you be so quick to report that you are a wimp and let a women or a guy half your size do this, and make it a public record for the world to know?

So put yourself in the women's place, and then add in the fact that men and women think differently, and women don't report, then maybe you'd have a better understanding of the grandson's story.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
Not Bad.

I like the way it ended.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
How do the 2 tails relate?

Granny voluntarily spent 2 days screwing famous people. Wifey is stupid and submitted voluntarily to a gang rape (I know, it's an oxymoron) under the auspices of blackmail.

Granny was a slut for some famous meat, wifey is stupid and doesn't trust her husband.

To the anon talking about rape report stats, I get that, but you tell your husband at the very least when the blackmail threat comes in.

What's better, tell him I was drugged and what happened but was too ashamed to tell him before. Also blackmail is far easier to prove than rape....

Don't tell him and submit to god knows what degradation at the hands of a bunch of strangers, exposing yourself to god knows what potentially taking and number of infections home or getting drugged again and shipped off to a foreign country as a sex slave. Ultimately the likelihood of something terrible happening or hubby finding out or both is very high.

If you tell him after the 1st incident and he goes for divorce then your marriage was never going to last anyway.

Story needs a bit more development to build the characters a little more especially gramps explaining the trials they went through to rebuild their relationship.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
Typical cuckold bulshit

Grandma’s a whore and The grandsons wife is a rape victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Gramps

Was a fucking cuck. Some hotshot pilot. Fuck celebrities dear, and you get a pass. Yes, come home to your ordinary husband that you've betrayed. After all, how could you control your cunt around "celebrities". I'm tired of the many variations on this character in LW. The grandson's situation may be different, but the character of the grandfather is an annoying cliche, the only purpose of which is to fill out a flash story. The black dancer is also another annoying LW cliche. Not worth 1

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Two sluts make a group of cheaters

Grandpa likes being cuckold granted friend is not help but she didn't get forced

Date rape drug police after telling husband

If not then after pictures and attempt at blackmail no excuses for not coming clean blackmail doesn't stop

Typical cuck story 1 star

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago
Tough

Ok, she was drugged and raped. Why didn't she go to her husband? Why didn't she go to a hospital and get tested for rape? She only went to her husband AFTER she did perform sex acts after being extorted. I would assume the husband will receive pictures at some point. At the very least she needs some serious therapy, and to be checked out medically. I'm not sure if they will make it. She would have to commit to never drinking any alcohol except when her husband is around, and all her girlfriends would need to commit to watching out for each other since it could happen to any of them. As for the grandpa - grandma willingly cheated and she got off very easy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I usually like your stories, but this one just doesn't appeal at all.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

I fail to see the simulates and connection, Grandma went willingly to the Rat Pack penthouse knowing what was coming and let herself be fucked for three days. Brian's wife was drugged, raped, and blackmailed. She allowed the blackmail and fear of losing her husband to blind her. They are again blackmailing her and now he knows - it's time for Vice to wire her and bust the rapists. Then shit can her friend that did not cover her back letting this happen to her.

/

3*, Hooyah

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Coal burning whore... Run like the wind.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Gramps was a wimp and now his passing it on to his grandson, shame on gramps⭐️⭐️

WrickettsWrickettsalmost 2 years ago

Let’s get a finish. I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gramps was a fucking cuck. His wife was gang banged like a slut and he just pretended it didn't happen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

imagine going to you grandfather for advice and he goes, "we have a long tradition of being cucks..." lol. is he even the bio grandad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too vague, especially the ending, ftds. The West drugs, the stupid wife got herself into the situation and then didn't report it to the police in time to do a Toxicology test. No excuse. If there is blackmail being threatened, then that's room for the police to do an undercover sting If it's reported. Without accountability and retribution, the story is a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor dialogue, with poor punctuation, makes it hard to read in general. Pretty lame story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous