All Comments on 'Monstrous Ranch Ch. 04'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
A hot chapter

In effect, a hot and lustful chapter.

This story is interesting, but I would like to suggest to the author that the last chapter was with the full story in it, from chapter 1 till the end. Surely it would be a very long chapter, but I think that with the number of characters the story has, it would allow a better understanding of it, since with short chapters, and given the time elapsed between chapters, it is easy to forget part of the argument of the history. It is a simple suggestion, but it is something that I have already seen do to other authors and I liked the final result.

Anyway, the author has the last word on this.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

YshomatsuYshomatsualmost 7 years ago

I'm sorry but I can't rate this story any higher than a measly five stars. I just can't bring myself to rate any higher. It's just not allowed, I'm sorry!

I can't pick a favorite story line of yours, they're all good. This one is just different and I think that's why it's catching my attention so much. I look forward to the time you deem yourself worthy of a patreon account. Now that I know that's a reason you aren't making longer chapters.

Now stop reading comments and get back to work, the spice must flow! I mean the story must continue =P

Seriously though thank you for continuing to write

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderalmost 7 years ago
This is amazing

Your writing continues to amaze me. This chapter was probably my favorite one thus far, as the dialogue was absolutely perfect. As Yshomatsu pointed out, you definitely need a Patreon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So the story goes that an idiot agrees to take over a ranch knowing nothing about it from his dead uncle. He finds out that the ranch is a prison for evil monster girls. The ones to help him don't help at all when he needs them to. Last he is becoming a little bitch and fuck slave to all the monster girls. That sums up the whole story for you all.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

@TheOldRomantic: Yeah, I wish this chapter had come out longer—I was very surprised Literotica classed it as only two pages, considering it's nearly 6.5k words, but I think I probably didn't have as many separate paragraphs as usual. Anyways, I'm not sure I understand your meaning. Do you mean to put all the story's chapters together?

@Yshomatsu: Thanks on all counts! I'm really enjoying the two stories I've started recently—this is one, and the other is a series about a knight trapped in a garden. Not sure if I'm gonna post it on Literotica, or try to self-publish it, or what. But I really like the opportunity to tell some single-character-driven narratives for a change. Full credit to Voidgoldem for inspiring this particular story!

@thegreat_pretender: I hope to have one up by the end of the month! The perfectionist in me really wants to get a nice header image first, but I'm probably gonna settle eventually.

@Anonymous: I see Senya as more thoughtless than idiotic—in my stories, clever and creative people tend to have inversely proportional willpower. Senya's just a humble carpenter. But otherwise...Yup, that about sums it up! :)

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Answer to GigglingGoblin

In fact, you understood me perfectly. My suggestion was that the last chapter should include all the others. In this way, you can read the whole story in one fell swoop, without needing to look for the chapters. Instead of including a synopsis, you would have the complete story, easier to remember all the characters and situations of the argument.

It would be more like a book, if you do not remember something, you look a few pages back, but you do not leave the chapter. It is especially useful in stories with a large number of chapters, even if they are a few pages long.

But hey, it's just a suggestion ;)

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Ah, I see what you're saying! That's definitely an interesting suggestion, and I will consider it. And your English isn't that bad—goodness knows my Spanish is worse. :) XD

VerdunVerdunalmost 7 years ago
Amazing series

Holy shit that was good, I wish there were more like it! I cant seem to find anything else that's this good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant as always. You should realy think about writing a novel.

voidgolemvoidgolemover 6 years ago
Erotic underdog story?

Beautiful as usual, there's really nobody I know of who writes like you.

I must say that I'm really rooting for Senya. As the title of my comment may suggest, this seems somewhat like a potential succes story. This poor carpenter, totally outclasses my his sibling, is suddenly given a chance to make something of himself. I must say that while I expect that Senya will be dominated by more sexy ladies I hope that in the end he picks himself up and show everybody his strength and become the best master ever :-)

Everybody loves an underdog.

arecane2000arecane2000over 6 years ago
What's on your shelf?

Anthony and Asprin?

arecane2000arecane2000over 6 years ago

Yours has a similar, upbeat, feel to their work.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
well

just throw him in the deep end. he'll sink or swim.

something wrong about this story, its making me angry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reminiscent of Manyeyedhydra

Sadly, I don't enjoy stories like this with weak-willed people. You do a good job with writing tho, so keep it up. This is my stop, best of luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strange

This is such an odd combination of kinks. He's a witless, unrelatable protagonist that falls for the exact same identical mind control submission scene every hour, surrounded by unlikeable people who actively lead him to danger and cuckold him twice within 20 minutes of him being on the ranch, then when he finally does get laid it's kind of glossed over and mixed with a semi-vore fetish.

It all just leaves me kind of frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weak

You made the main character useless. Next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Useless idiot

So he’s completely useless weak willed moron. His supposed helper is a manipulative bitch who doesn’t help at all. And this ranch is a literal green hell filled with creatures that can and will causally kill your mind and make you a slave.

Right I’m out. This is more infuriating then sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
...

Stupid shit is being a pain so I can't sign in to comment.

Anyway

I'm developing such a love/hate relationship with this story. It's wonderfully written (now that we know what's going on) but senya is such a wimpy sub that it's annoying.

Bobbin is I understand not loyal to him, she's loyal to the family, and the previous masters' purpose for the ranch. It seems like she couldn't find a Master (I noticed she said they spent money trying to find a master, NOT trying to find HIM. If he knew his uncle then his uncle knew him well enough to make him heir if he'd chosen to. No need for a huge hunt for a random relative that was the last possible chance.), so since she couldn't find a Master she found a pet to shoulder the mantle instead.

That or she's manipulative and trying to innoculate him by exposing him to everything.

I was really hoping he was going to somehow break free and fuck the lamia into submission.

-V

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Ah, the perils of doing a "monster girl ranch" story that's strictly malesub. I'm replying to the latest comment, since the Anon was actually more constructive than the comments on this particular chapter usually are (chapters 3 and 4 are usually the ones where people realize it's gonna be femdom throughout). Senya's submissiveness is a character trait that does get explored and played with throughout the story, but it's not everyone's cuppa.

The idea of Bobbin—and this, too, will be more explored later—is that she needed to find an heir, and Senya is one of the uncle's only living relatives. Why didn't the uncle make an heir when that was clearly going to be necessary? It's never explored in the story, but the long and short of it is that Bobbin shares the frustration.

Bobbin and Great-Uncle Yvun got along well enough, but Yvun did things his way, and he just never got around to producing an heir. I think Bobbin was pretty proactive about it, even. She probably brought people in, did everything she could to get him to just get down to business. But Yvun was mainly interested in fey, and less so in mortal women—much less fatherhood. By the time he realized it was going to be an issue, he was already dying. Whoops.

Brandon11Brandon11over 3 years ago
Cannot

Cannot read anymore it’s to disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I notice there have been a *lot* of negative comments on these chapters so far, and I don't really get it. Sure, the protagonist of this story isn't as capable or skilled as in some of GG's other stories. He's naturally submissive rather than being brought to that point by the trickery of the fey. That will either lead to interesting conflict as he has to learn how to hold himself together in the face of these challenges given his natural tendencies, or it will serve as a vehicle to tell a range of stories meant to appeal more to readers with subby mindsets themselves. Either its a coming of age story about someone learning how to face their weakness and work around it, or its a story about his corruption and fall leading to the end of the ranch and the release of a bunch of villains into the world. Either could be compelling reads.

But, I acknowledge, that doesn't mean its for everyone. If its not your thing, its not your thing, but its definitely my thing, so thank you GG. This has been fun so far.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 1 year ago

Look, the point about coming of age stories is that the protagonist has to learn from their mistakes in order to grow and mature. If our hero is perfect from,the beginning, then there is no conflict, no growth and no point to the story (like too many stories on this site). So lighten up, and enjoy the journey. Thank you, GG, for sharing your talents with us..

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

Yeah, what @nthusiastic said. I'm loving this story. The storytelling is different, unique, to most stories I've read here on Literotica. We learn a little bit more with each chapter as the story unfolds and while some may be frustrated with the pacing and parsing of information, I'm not one of them. Very nicely done. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
2266 Followers
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES