All Comments on 'Madge with a Spadge'

by luvanuki

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So much energy!!!

You've invested so much energy to explain the Australian slang - JUST for nothing. It's not a story and you suffer from a lack of talent. You better find something better to waste your time.

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
Flattered

Thank you.

Even a 1 is infinitely more than most a-non-e-mouse readers give me,

Did you spot the deliberate misuse of the Aussie twang? Watch for the next installment. I look forward to the rating of 1.

Talent is not a prerequisite to write for Lit. You should try it! Quite addictive.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago

"a-non-e-mouse"

oediplex?

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
Oediplex

Yeah, sorry I didn't indicate this is a serialised story.

I'm writing from my personal experience of more than 50 years ago. Dredging up the memories is time consuming.

There was a lot of incest where I came from, and almost a way of life when I moved to rural Tasmania where it was multi generational (grandfathers and grandchildren). Small isolated settlements in remote areas populated by one family. Mostly father/daughter and brother/sister, very often cousin/cousin as in my case. Mother/son would have been mostly driven by the father and considerably less common, not much in it for him.

The change in society after the 1970's has lead to many court cases, prison sentences and paternity suits. Terrible mess not yet fully sorted out.

I don't have to write fiction!! The problem here is the 18 year rule. In reality incest begins with exposure and grooming at a very young age.

Then there is the definition. Is it incest for a father (or mother) to masturbate a young boy to ensure they have a big cock when they grow up? A widely held practice when I was young. Or a mother to masturbate a daughter to calm her and enable her to sleep? Again widely practiced here. This was not 'Noddy' land, it was a cruel and harsh environment to grow up in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous