All Comments on 'A Chance Encounter Ch. 01'

by IKnowKungFu

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great start!

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 6 years ago
Why pick?

Good start. I was Chance in school, so I can relate. I wish I had enjoyed this experience. Please keep writing

Why pick one girl? They all have something going for them. If I were to have a threesome I'd choose Megan and Saya, forward and shy. I'd be in heaven with any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Sayaka would be my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story hope to read more soon.

Locksley7Locksley7over 6 years ago
Love it -

Loved the story and hope that it continues. All the girls are hot, but I think I vote for Shelly.

ForgottenCodeForgottenCodeover 6 years ago
Loved it.

I'd choose Shelly for sure. Redheads are already a siren call but tall redheads? Yes please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Days!

Why pick any paritcular one, they all seem fun. Go for the gold!

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago

I would expect he will help all of them with the little virginity problem (although supersize dick may not be the ideal tool for that, let's ignore this life fact for art sake). So the preferences question might rather be about who's first? I don't know, that may be arbitrary, and more defined by flow of the events. Or is the question with whom he hooks up afterwards, as the official primary girlfriend long term? I would vote for Saya then, there are many good reasons to go that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
get on with it

great premise so much to do please more sir,

kevin02478kevin02478over 6 years ago
great start

Will this be continued? It's fantastic so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I really liked this story , shows the quiet guy sometimes wins.

I would like to know how this would continue in school.

Now that they have him is going to be thier combined bf?? That would be a good way to go :)

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 5 years ago
Five Little Virgins, sitting on a bed, who's the next to give him head?

So far, I can't recall that anyone sacrificed any virgins in this story, but it still has lots of potential. Who's got the most passion? The hottest rack? The tightest box? The greatest urge to be first? How will the girls decide? Rock, paper, scissors? Roll of the dice? Highest card? Best grades? Worst grades? Oldest? Youngest? Horniest? Who will judge that? Do they all stay together until Chance has had a whack at each tender twat? That could take all night... another chapter for each encounter? What if they all commit and one or more withdraw? Cowards? Ratted out to the 'rents? Time to write the next Chapter, Please?

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

I wonder what happens next. How will their relationships work? Will any of them (or all of them) end up in a long term relationship with Chance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's part 2? I've been waiting for it since this came out.

IKnowKungFuIKnowKungFuabout 1 year agoAuthor

This story remains unfinished because I lost touch with the writing partner I made it with. I would like to remake and finish it now that I'm a better writer but it will be a while longer until I have the time for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your reply, can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can already tell that this will be an amazing piece once complete. - Different anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIKnowKungFu@IKnowKungFu
226 Followers
If you'd like to discuss my stories in private, you can contact me at: iknowkungfu42@outlook.com ~ FAQ: Will I ever finish A Chance Encounter? I'm interested in remaking and finishing that story now that I'm a much more confident writer. It's on my to-do list but it will tak...