All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Still not converted but...

I'm still not converted to the dominant/subjugated genre but there is something about the Mistress/Charlotte tales that appeals. Perhaps it's because that unusually for this type of story, there is an underlying gentleness. And the bonus is, WP, that you can write well. I think you could have made a bit more of Stalker Jeremy---he appeared and disappeared and real-life stalkers don't do that. Still, a nice little story.

I don't know if it was deliberate but your Robert (Rabbie) Burns quotation has "gone awry". The correct quotation is: "The best laid schemes o' mice an' men/Gang aft a-gley"

BravoJamezBravoJamezover 6 years ago
OMG, This was Wonderful

I'm almost at a loss for words on how much I enjoyed this story. Thank you. I felt and understood the emotional pain from mistress Natasha for not being their to protect the woman you have vowed to to keep safe. You also showed a different level of Charlotte's strength as a submissive. When her mistress was struggling, Charlotte became the anchor. People who are not familiar with D/s relationships believe that submissives are weak and have no power, but that is the far from the truth. Once again you has written a wonderful story about a D/s relationship. I also enjoyed Detective Jo's part, maybe that's another character you can explore. Once again great job.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Quote

Maonaigh, sorry for butchering the quote, but I believe my wording is an accepted idiom. Maybe I should not have attributed it to Mr. Burns. I have a feeling you know better than I, since I recognized the setting for your Love Hurts story. I enjoyed the location and your story very much.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Inspiration

BravoJamez, thanks for your suggestion that led me to write this story! It gave me a chance to develop the characters a little more. Not that I don't like their usual Play Dates, but this was different. And yes, Jo and her girlfriend have been lurking in the back of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Why is this series so good. I wait and come back everyday looking for the next installment on this series. I just absolutely love Charlotte and Natasha's dynamic Wonderful job

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Still love these

I actually missed this one when catching up on the series. Personally, Natasha should have kicked his arse.

I would have.. but I'm not as subtle ;)

Awesome as ever WP

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
WP yet again a well told story of love

Well and a nice sub and loving dom . Now that is my idea of heaven .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What sets this series apart

from most d/s stories here is the amount of affection and respect both of them clearly show for each other. Can‘t thank you enough for that. Just came back to this and it again gets to me emotionally. Although I admit I just love the more recent installments with Juliet. It‘s like people I am just glad to happen to know. Keep writing, please!!!

Best, DS Diving Suit

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 4 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Dear Anonymous. Just wait. This story line will be revisited in an upcoming sequel. Stay tuned.

nsfwaansfwaaover 2 years ago

hi, did you delete some storysß can u bring them back i really enjoi them

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 2 years agoAuthor

@nsfwaa Check my profile for the location of my web site. There you will find what you seek.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

That’s was too easy, is Jeremy truly gone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
978 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES