All Comments on 'A Room with a View'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I loved the story and the twist at the end keep it up

Brit4LitBrit4Litover 6 years ago
Excellent

Just the kind of story I love. Good work.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved it. Every boy's dream come true!

SWT3SWT3about 6 years ago
Bravo

I kept wondering what was going on in Maria's mind as she put on such a sensual show. What were her thoughts and feelings as she put on her erotic show for her young admirer? Was this a conscious flirtation, a fulfillment of a yearning to be an exhibitionist or something altogether different? What were her thoughts and feelings as she brought herself to climax knowing that young Jimmy was right there with her?

These questions are wonderful gifts to ponder upon completion of the tale.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 5 years ago
WOW that's hot

Being a loooong way past 16, I still remember the emotions and the excitement of catching even a glimpse of a body of anyone who didn't have a dick.

I think every young guy would love to see a show like this.

Good job!

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 4 years ago

Very nicely done. Great how you can make your stories so quick and punchy and stimulating. Watching and being watched are such wonderful experiences.

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago

A very enjoyable and highly erotic story, particularly for men who are turned on by the sight of female masturbation. Secretly watching a woman finger herself has led to some of my all-time favourite wanks.

theclenerdudetheclenerdudealmost 3 years ago

Every young man's wish. The invention of digital cameras allowed peeping toms the opportunity to keep their peeping in digital format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But barely a teaser.

Situation doesn't seem to leave much opportunity for extended eroticism, and that's sad.

Perhaps if Maria watched some porn while she masturbated. At least there could have been descriptions of what she was watching, and her resctions to it, and her vocalizations.

Four stars.

O2O2over 2 years ago

Nicely written.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully crafted story, your characters are so lifelike That I can see myself in the role you create.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

But barely anything.

Much too short.

Much too quick.

Needed something more, where -- at least -- they could overtly watch each other and masturbate to each other masturbating.

Four stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A peeping Jimmy, oh my. A great stroke story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3176 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...