All Comments on 'Passion Tales Ch. 01'

by sexpeare11

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Why is he so upset with her to start with. if what's intimated by the story line, why would she have gone off and fucked this other guy? And was this other guy the only one she was fucking? The writer makes the point that she's very adept at puttin on a condom, how did she learn this?

This story is a bunch of word spit out into the void. No real connection to anything.

sexpeare11sexpeare11over 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anonymous

If you didn't read the title, I would like to remind you that this is the first chapter of a series and each part will be contributing to the story so that it gets more and more coherent with each successive part.

As for the wrath shown by the protagonist, the reason has been partly been explained in the story itself. A deeper, more profound reason would be revealed in time.

Thanks for your valuable input. I hope you will enjoy continuing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The people

Overall great story just try to let us know who the people are at the beginning. I was confused I thought it was three girls at the beginning. If you would like you can put easier name that do not have many syllables in them for better transitions while reading, because some people will try to say the name right before continuing.

sexpeare11sexpeare11over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep in mind your suggestions for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok so

She goes off on a 3 day fuck fest with some guy we are suppose to take as being an asshole and controlling them to "make it up" to her best friend she fucks him and apparently she is very skilled so that means she is a slut not only from her skill but the fact she fucked both guys mentioned in the story. She doesn't seem like a very good friend or lover to have. Glad this story won't be finished, the girl is a slut and not worth fighting for. Get some pussy and cut bait and walk away dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cuck story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous