All Comments on 'Stand for Love Ch. 02'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kelvinvictorkelvinvictorover 6 years ago

Talk about CLIFF HANGERS !!! I loved it...

I like Nicholas and I hope he finds the balls to give his mother a good slap. I really want Adrain to find out what the family secret is and why his uncle and his family are like that to him. Get George on to it and let him find that everything should belong to Adrian.

I was really praying that the two mothers and Jake would be dragged away in a police car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is unrealistic

If attempted murder is not a deal breaker or a reason to call the police, then what is? A normal oerson would have called the police and have the family arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is by far the best story I have ever read. The story line is off the chain. Please let Victoria, Jake, Jane, and that girl get whats coming to them. That bitch Victoria act like it is her wedding, let her marry that monster Jake they should get on really well. I hope things are looking up for Adrain because he is so sweet and have been through so much. It is time for someone else to go through something. Five plus stars. Luv you Adrain!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

U almost killed me vanalas

ohw my God

where is going oh my God

vanalas cant say aword but its so fucking good

plz make it more interesting than ramos[ramon-marcos] which is still leading

so mwaaaa,i loved it

its now protuding to no1 on my billboard of 200 gay love stories

it seems u wana rule my billboard vanalas

its in no 2 now so its up to u to make it lead F.Y

krystal71270krystal71270over 6 years ago
Trying to love it.

It's hard to love a story when the main character is so pathetic. I get that he is sweet and shy. A grown man subjecting himself to that kind of abuse? Maybe if we knew more about the town and it's culture/location, it might be plausible. I'm going to assume it's an island with no police, lawyers, help agencies or advocates and that everyone who lives in the town, including Nicholas, is a peice of shit.

This is not your first story, if it were I would be more forgiving. Stop insulting our intelligence, I'm crying 'cause I can't get my time back. 16 pages of ' let's drag this out till the reader dies of boredom.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Nice piece of writing . I followed ur previous series and I can't help but spot the similarities between the two series. Almost same story line.(rich guy/spineless mama's boy with his evil mother. Then d poor guy that suffers ....) well. Still a good story though.

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
SO SO

Not sure if I will continue to read the future chapters.

Chancem77Chancem77over 6 years ago
Really loving this story

I love your characters so much and this story reminds me of a gay Cinderella story, I really love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
226 Followers
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES