All Comments on 'Sandstorm Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 is submitted.

The exciting conclusion, wrap-up, and groundwork for the next "year" of stories... has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo

Though I would have liked to see Mr. C have been a smarter more cunning foe for the Iron Crowbar, seeing him, Bedford and Conrad King die in the way they did was satisfying.

Now as to what Melina set in motion with her assassination of Jasmine Nix and her framing of Jefferson will possibly take up a few paragraphs of the next chapter at least. I wonder if it has anything to do with setting up the next year of stories.

So who will the next mastermind be? Karen Harlan Warner? State Senator Katherine Woodburn? or someone from the globalist elites who was not attached to Superior Bloodlines and is another type of elitist, not tied to the CIA? Only the WifeWatchman knows...

-Man Who Operates From the Shadows

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Great chapter. At this rate you are goig to run out of criminals to pursue.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
FAN - *#* - TASTIC!

I do think that this "Sandstorm" may bring in a whole new world to live in! GREAT SERIES of STORIES!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Almost the end of this saga. Intrigued by the actions of Elizabeth, Goth Girl Kathy and Melina and how they all fit into this?

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****This is a very long ending!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sandstorm Ch. 02 Previous Part
Sandstorm Series Info