All Comments on 'The Twins Ch. 02'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was quality fun

Wow, not only did she got rid of her looser boyfriend they also got some neat ideas how to spice their bed time activities in the future. And also squeezed in a quicky whilst at the party. Now all that is left in the way of their eternal happiness is his (soon to be ex-) girlfriend, hopefully not such a nasty experience before it's back to their "research" of one another.

5 with ease but the next chapter should not take long now!

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
bring on the chapters real soon

that's how crazy I got with your nice hot story... just keep the fires of sibling love burning...all stars still

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What next now he has filled her up twice

More twins 9 months later

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
One of the best twins story.

The twins loved each other and truly made love, not just fucked.

If her asshole brother had not taken advantage of her and spanked her Jack might not have had sex with her. They both knew that even though they knew it was wrong, they wanted each other.

Good idea having Ryan fuck a true slut, the experienced Amy to make the breakup easy,

Their Mother should have punished the older brother, David, for abusing his sister immediately. It was only frolic and on her birthday. I wonder if the Mother was being fucked by David and that is why she did not make any attempt to punish the asshole David.

Hope you continue the story. We still need to see how Jane will handle losing Jack. Also how David and family unit handle the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Lol, interesting interesting!! Was reading the coments below, I think mom didn't say anything to David because she's playing a balancing act trying to keep everyone happy; David being the only income in the house has to be uncomfortable for her, especially dealing with him.

Gotta say, the twins are fucking insane bold!! Screwing under the willow tree at their party where everyone will be looking for the absent guests of honor! Lol! ;)

On a side note, I think they should go grab Amy and hook up with her on occasion, when her master lets her come visit, that is! Hehehe ;)

I think the uncomfortable ch is coming up, sigh... Guess Ill just suck it up and read their misery! Heh.

Great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Professional woman?

Anybody think that Amy learned her skills as part of her job? Now that would be worth a laugh or ten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Twins Previous Part
The Twins Series Info