All Comments on 'Pathways Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RhomanovRhomanovover 6 years ago
*****

Kept waiting for it to drop ... and there it was.

Good story - thx

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Pretty intreging so far.

I'm guessing there's more to Bernie's story than she told Ian up front. And actually, his best bet, work wise, is to learn his job from the guy who developed the business from the ground up. The better to get the flavor of the business and the rhythm of the job itself. Thanks for sharing the story. I am enjoying reading your stuff in this section.

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
This certainly isn't a cakewalk

I like this much more than the previous story, the character struggle seems much more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch!

OUCH! Life's a bitch, then there's a Burnie to grab your heart and squeeze it till it almost stops. Man that hurts. Great writing, thank you for it.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Painful

We are rooting for Ian but from the sound of it the problem may be Bernie's lack of self-esteem. A failed marriage can leave an emotional problem and we do not know the timeline.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Time

For Ian to check out a hardware store near Vancouver. He will need to get his mentor to renew his confidence.

loragassloragassover 6 years ago
Hmm

Has Ian met bobs Daughters? What age difference is there? Are we heading into something, or still shopping around?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous