All Comments on 'Shemale Sister Molly'

by Ergon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

can hardly wait for ch2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I do hope that you are doing multiple long chapter with this story.

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 6 years ago
Love the story

Hopefully there is more to come!

MDWCD61277MDWCD61277over 6 years ago
cliff hanger

Only a true writer would stop with a cliff hanger.

Hope to see more soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We want more!!

Please have another chapter. It was great!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

That was so good, you must get them fucking each other, him licking her ass and tits, she bending down and he fucking her sweet ass and cumming inside her...

ErgonErgonover 6 years agoAuthor
There's more to, um come

There's more on the way.

Did anyone get the unintentional joke I left in. Wait I take that back, completely intentional.

"This is my body's answer. Right now I'm too horny to think straight,"

ajignatsajignatsover 6 years ago
Loved it

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

I wouldn’t mind having a sister like that at all.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Your story is just right ! Both brother and sister go along together and he is not judging her but is helping her get to the next comfort level and embracing her.

He gives as good as she does and isn't judging but rather accepting and showing her its safe and mutually enjoyable. Now he wants to take his new sister to new heights and accept her as she is now. Of course, if he gets her so aroused and gets her off in the process that is a great acceptance of her new self. Cannot wait for more.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Chris,Molly,and Lisa.

Honestly Chris and Molly seem like perfect siblings,but when it comes to Lisa I think she is just a condescending evil bitch,and Molly should dump her ass as a friend and just be with Chris.It seems like since Molly went thru HRT that Chris likes her more as a sister instead of as a brother.

So I wish both Chris and Molly take this further and start fucking each others asses the way they are meant to,man do I love trans stories more than sibling incest ones,but to combine the two is like a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story I'd love to have a shemale sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish Molly have small dick thick thigh bubble ass wide hip and Chris should rape her in anal like sex starved wild beast, I wish molly resist little incest guilt face expression leg shudder orgasm and near faint ahhhhhhhhh!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
So hot

My sister transitioned 2 years ago, and ever since then I have been lusting after her. She's so fucking hot. I never had any desire for sucking cock, but since my sister moved home, all I can think of is sucking her off, and being fucked by her. I even bought some butt plugs and started using them when I masturbate thinking about her.

I'm obsessed. When she was my brother we were never close, but now that she is my sister, we get along like never before. She's so much more affectionate and loving. She's like a different person to what she was when she was unhappy trapped in the wrong body. I think I'm falling in love with her, and I think she senses it. I'm terrified to talk to her about it in case I lose her. What do I do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous