All Comments on 'My Wife's Twin'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
Hell, yes!

Just enough bad news with the wives not being bi to be realistic and such, which with this situation is not going to put a downer on the stimulation. Add to that the tragedy of Kassy not being able to have children naturally, which ironically led to the upside. I love their dynamic and how willing they are to share, and also that he wasn't able to honestly tell them apart in his excited mood until the distinctive mole came into view. All in all, very sexy tale! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Had Me At.....

...fucking my wife's twin sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Wife's Twin

Good story, and fun enough.

I'm bothered by the MIL having encouraged this. Not so much that she's open, that's cool, but it's the time line. Maybe it has to do with television and everything being settled in 60 minutes. I get a sense here that this discussion started about five minutes after Kerri tossed out her husband. This is the kind of decision that ought to take a month or more to arrive at, not a week. If Kerri was still loyal to Sam, not knowing he was shooting blanks, the story gets a little convoluted.

The story reads like this:

Kerri finds out Sam is shooting blanks.

She ditches Sam and runs to Mom.

Mom says, "Fuck your Brother in law."

Kerri calls Kassie and asks, "Can I fuck your husband?"

Sister says, "OK."

All in a week.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Timeline

Except, it was Kassi who went to her mom for advice, not Kerri. Kerri had it suggested to her two days before.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 6 years agoAuthor
@SEVERUSMAX

No incest in the story because it was written to be published on Amazon first, which rejects incest.

petertowerspetertowersover 6 years ago
Not bad for a quicky!

An enjoyable story. I know I often think of stories in the way you have here. They seem to arrive in my head fully formed. Well done on making 50!

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
congratulations

and nice little sexual love tale.. liked it, well written

paladin1954paladin1954about 6 years ago
Enjoyment.

This was a very fulfilling read. I enjoyed it very much. Congrats on your 50th.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Only mother and father would have rights to child.

His wife is just an aunt.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
@Xzy89c1

Not that I brought parental rights up in the story, but Kassy IS stepmother to Kerri and Jeremy's children, not just their aunt. That relationship does come with some parental rights and responsibilities. Secondary to the biological parents, but not zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 STARS

I am drawn to twins stories. Ohio even has an identical triplet story, Molly and Her Sisters (somewhat of a take-off on Triple Trouble by Curious2c).

What I liked about this story is there is respect and -- eventually -- love all around. Instead of deception and manipulation. There is a place for that in other stories, as it adds to the angst and tension. But having a more gentle and open-minded story, like My Wife's Twin is certainly great in its own way.

I liked it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TWINS AGAIN

An earlier story by Leenysman, Seeing Double,

has nearly the same plot as this one -- a guy "marrying" twins.

I prefer this one slightly.

But both are 5 star stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 4 years agoAuthor
@Paul

I actually see "My Wife's Twin" as having more in common with "Walking in on Love," with both involving a married couple adding a second woman to their relationship. Because I chose to avoid incest between the sisters, Jeremy walked in on Kerri's shower, rather than discover the sisters having sex together. I have included other "walk in on" plotting in several incest stories, just not the wife+sister variant yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous, the lucky fucker, omg to be fucking my brains out with twin sisters. I dream about it all the time. The next best thing is double fucking sessions, doing it with mother and daughter. cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still crazy, if I was in 3some relation like that, I would at least once try to kiss or lick the other's breasts, or taste her pussy, or the other's dick. In particular when I was really horny...

But I guess after reading so many literotica stories, I don't have many inhibitions anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would have to wonder what the children will think or feel as teens and adults. Maybe the three could have handled it better? Maybe the author could have explored that theme more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story. You made it wholesome… Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job!

XYZ

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Jeremy's Other Wife

Kassy can't conceive; her twin's ex-husband fixed himself so that he couldn't impregnate. What better idea is to have Kerri carry a child for herself and her twin.

The tins are of one mind on this, but don't initially read Jeremy in on the plot. Katherine takes Jeremy by surprise in the shower. He perceives the deception right away, but Kerri assures him all is all right and guides Jeremy in completing the act.

The child which results calls both twins Mommy.

It's a delightful love story. The question I have for Leeny is whether identical to twins who make love to each other are making love to themselves. Great story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Re Dr_James_Davies_DF:

I intentionally avoided having the twins have sex with each other, because I didn't want this to be an incest story (which Amazon wouldn't publish). But to answer the question, each twin is an individual, despite having identical DNA. I went to school with two pairs of identical twins and they were QUITE different in personalities.

I do have a couple of stories in my catalog where twins intentionally tried the ruse of portraying each other on a date/sexual situation, though -- "Seeing Double" where the twins haven't had sex with their boyfriend before revealing the deception and "Swapped", where several different pairs of twins play that same game.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Sharing and Caring

Identical twins share everything. Can they successful share the same man? Here Kerri is willing to carry a child both for herself and Kassy. While the twins share the same man, they maintain separate bedrooms. Though introduced to the concept of the shared relationship in a steamy shower with both sisters, Dave finds his procreative activities conducted separately.

Leeny has postulated a very interesting relationship.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 year ago

Dear Leeny:

Thank you for your reply. My question would be if the purpose of a prohibition against incest is to limit the danger of off spring inheriting congenital defects by reason of too fine a breeding, how does a relationship between consenting adult sister present that danger? Just a thought! Of course Amazon can decide what it wants to market.

Cheers on a job well done!

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Re: Dr_James_Davies_DF:

Yes, there is no biological argument against same-sex incest (or sex between adoptees and their non-biologically-related family), just a social one.

Won't get me by Amazon's censors, though. Even step-family, which is generally legal once everyone is an adult, usually gets rejected.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

This is a very nice, sweet (oddly enough), and sexy story. I've read it at least once before, probably several times. My only regret is that I can't give it another 5*. The fact that there's no strife, no negative emotions, just love between three people and a burning desire to raise children together - it's like the comfort food of sex stories. Bravo.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

The only problem with this story was that they were tricking him. Given the positive result (as well as the likely negative outcome - divorce - where the family was already headed), I didn't hate that as much as I hate dishonesty in "typical" LW stories (or in real life). It was still not on the level, but not so awful as to dock the story a star. 5 stars, and thank you.

LeenysmanLeenysman3 months agoAuthor

@inka2222:

I wouldn't say they tricked Jeremy, as much as he fooled himself into thinking it was Kassy in the shower. Kerri just went along with the mistaken identity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. A little unconventional but it's all about the love and it was there in spades. I wish them all the best and the same to anyone out there in a situation like these good folks are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Poor kids are going to be so screwed up mentally with this version of the "two mommies is okay" big lie. Amazing what selfish, narcissistic parents will do to their kids...

LeenysmanLeenysman7 days agoAuthor

Have people somehow forgotten that this is an EROTICA site? The stories are not only fictional, they're fantasy. They get to be unrealistic, they get to have happy endings. Criticizing a story because it "wouldn't work in the real world" or "poor kids" or "narcissistic parents" is really, really silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...