All Comments on 'I'm In Way over My Head'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mountaincat4mountaincat4over 6 years ago
Bravo! Encore

I was hooked as soon as I read your description of Jessica. She may have gotten more than she bargained for but she seems to have enjoyed it. A virtuoso performance that deserves a sequel. I'd love to hear what Vivaldi's 4 seasons sounds like when the 1st chair violinist has a butt plug up her ass and a vibrator in her twat.

Daphne123Daphne123over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks mountaincat4! I'm working on other stories but I'd like to return to Jessica sometime in the future. I have a feeling she can take more.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is a pretty good story, good writing, no plot gaps. I think this would have been a better story if she had gotten first chair just with talent, and then somehow transitioned to the rest of the story, but it's still pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING

I was ready for my turn! This story was great! Keep writing! Don't let anyone stop your imagination! Let it run wild!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED IT...

As a married 'Hot' wife we have found that I am also VERY sexually submissive. And what gets me going faster that anything is not only being treated like she was, but starting the foreplay in public...being made to dress sexy (slutty??*smile*) and being 'shown off' by the man I am with in public, to include being deeply kissed, touched, and even having sex where others either are watching or could walk up with me not having anything close by to cover myself with. I saw a LOT of myself in this story, and to be honest, I was wet to varying degrees from the beginning to the end without letup. Keep up the good work and I will be checking back for more humiliation and sexually degrading of her and other of your HOT stories.

Kisses and licks

catt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hooked on Daphne123

I have just finished reading all your stories and I am hooked. You really should do sequels. I like the control aspects in your stories. You may want to go little slower in the stories to give more build up. But please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
2258 Followers
APRIL 25th UPDATE I'd love to have you as a member of Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 51 hot stories (and counting). 282 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear anywhere e...