All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 22'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just keep writing. This is a great layered story.

taco1085taco1085over 6 years ago
bravo

anything is great or me.. i keep looking to see if there is anything new.... thanks for the updates and the great read....

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Chapter Length versus Frequency

This 2 pager was a nice size and it allowed you to leave us wanting with another cliff-hanger!

If size this will aid you in your writing, I am all for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really enjoy your work.

I've really enjoyed The Song of Roland. It's clear that even with shorter chapters, you haven't lost any pacing, and the cliffhanger fits well. Keep writing and I will keep reading and enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This length is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frequent posts are nice.

I like the prospect of greater frequency and regularity. But if you find that short or long submissions inspire you, or otherwise help you to write, then do what you have to. I am sure that I will enjoy it either way.

RandomRapeRandomRapeover 6 years ago
keep it short

No matter how long you make the chapters, I read through them in one sitting, so length isn't the issue. Not having to wait as long for new chapters would be great though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's up HOP?

We check this story every week hoping for the next installment. This is like George RRM abandoning Game of Thrones after book 5. Please Mr. HOP, let us know if there is anything you need for inspiration. Cheers, BigFan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
796 Followers
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES