All Comments on 'A Sexy Little Bitch'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent story

There were about a thousand typos. Other than that, pretty good. Wish I could give it a 3.5. It's not worth a four, so it gets a three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

UGH yet another of JPB's unfinished stories because he's too fucken lazy to finish it. Stick to LW JPB, this wasn't romance, it wasn't erotic, not even LW NON EROTIC fits this garbage. FORGET about Pauline fucking French, you've overused the character to the point it's tedious.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years ago
Yeah

I think they are still together. Nice one, Bob.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 6 years ago
Ahh, young love

So confusing, so fun, so intense, so ........ Sweet little story! Evokes fond memories.... a smile to start the weekend. Thank you. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"what say you?"

I think he drops Frannie like a hot potato as soon as Pauline French comes back to town and transfers into State. While he and Fran finally go all the way that night, it never is as good for Bob as his memories of his times with the wonderful and outstanding young Ms. French.

Now he doesn't get married to either one. These are just college flings after all. Marriage doesn't happen until much later, after he gets conned into some kind of a weird work romance with the daughter of his boss, the owner and CEO of XYZ Corp.....

But that's another story!

Thanks Bob. Not to hard to find you over here in Romance. Was probably a good category choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
different tale, same bob

doesn't make any sense.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 6 years ago
short, but nice.

And slightly different from you usual fare.

Good one.

bigguy323bigguy323over 6 years ago
Story not finished to your usual standards.

Finish the story...

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Sweet!

Another classic from the master! As entertaining as ever. Thank you for the fun little story. Randi.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
I say...

They are both alike. Selfish me first, neurotic people. They deserve each other but at the first hint of a fight she's gonna revenge fuck some dude. Happy ever after? That would be a fantasy.

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
I Think

Her Selfish ass went either back to good old Norm or Someone like him.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Very enjoyable tale

Do you guy really want to know how many grand children they had and who died first?

I used bet on the ponies and win, but track record goes out the window if they change the distance or some one breaks a leg.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
they stayed together for only six more weeks

They are both immature and superficial and don't know how to have a deep relationship. The semester was over, they went home and never saw each other again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi Bob

Firstly, thanks for another story. Always glad to see your flag waving.

On this offering, we know she's a manipulator and that doesn't usually end well.

Waiting for the next.

An anonymous Oldfart.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Cute, Sassy, And Funny

Whatever their future together, this was a fun little read with lots of humor. Thanks!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Hum

Let’s call a spade a spade. When we homo sapiens are in our teens and early twenties we are not very rational in our relationship with the opposite sex. Then again I rhetorically ask, are we ever at any age?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Plain Cuck is back?

Sad to see his writing didn't get any better and he still can't finish a story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
It was finished!

I read many of the comments and people seem to be upset with a lack of what "they" think is a proper ending. I think it was just right. At age 18 or 19 that 's as much of an ending as you can expect. For a relationship to last years longer until they graduated from college, started their careers and saw what the world is really like before they decided to make it "permanent" (whatever that means today) is highly unlikely. Just have fun for a year or two or more and then worry about the future. For a story of a couple of kids struggling with understanding the man-woman interaction this was a pretty good story. 4*

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
I think people saying no end cuz it's typical JPB ending

Majority of his stories end without a real ending. This one included it's not a real end.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Forgot to say it was a good story

Thought it ended fast, but there was no cuckolding and Bob stuck up for himself. Stood his ground when the other guy came to threaten him. Liked the story. Pleasantly surprised.

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
I see them having a lifetime of little spats caused by poor communication, ending with hot makeup sex

They'll do just fine as long as they don't drive each other crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good story

Keep them coming Bob. I'm another old fart and have been enjoying your stories for a few years. Don't stop because of the bad critics. I'll keep reading as long as you spin your stories!!

37ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ghostwriter

Is B R a ghost writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another good one!

I’ve been reading your stories for a long time, and I always enjoy them. Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... Not gonna last.

But it would be a fun ride while they're together.

Hopefully, Bob won't be dumb enough to fully commit himself to Fran - less we forget, she's acting like your typical JPB sluts.

Don't wonder about the 'happily ever after'; wonder when he'll find out he got cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Way In Hell

She is such a bitch. All she knows is manipulation and control. She is a spoiled brat.Run, don't walk to the nearest exit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah

marrying a bitch with her temper and conflict resolution skills...what could go wrong?

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
That's it?

I know JPB usually leaves off "early"; something more in the story to be desired, but this.... soon? Wow. Way to leave one hangin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did They Live Happily Ever After?

No way in Hell. She chastised him for having strong feelings for her but was quick to walk away from her even though he proved to everyone that Norm's threats didn't faze him in the least. But...she professed strong feelings for him, but went out of her way to hurt him. Any woman who plays these retarded.games deserves to go through life lonely and alone. I have seen a vast number of men scarred for life by women and their hurtful, childish games. Have a rotten life, Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
just like all the rest

Can you ever finish a story.Build up the suspense then nothing never finishing the story.then once again you really suck

jesemmojesemmoover 5 years ago
Get it going

We like to play games with each other and the games come back and bite us in the ass every time. Sometime we think we can just get into a relationship and make it work, but sadly we drag too much baggage for previous relationship and sooner or later that baggage is going to cause problems and confusion that has a habit of separating the two that seem (or want) to be in love. Get rid of the baggage before you try to mend the relationship. Seems easy, but in order to make it work promise nothing and ask for nothing in return, but work together and love your partner like it's on fire and there is no tomorrow .

flockbillyflockbillyalmost 5 years ago
just my hopes

happy ever after. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
They have a small chance

They're kids and both of them stubborn hot heads, but the fact remains that their arguments with one another were minor misunderstandings. Both of them overreacted yet still tried to explain their actions and question the other when it got bad. That's a very healthy reaction when in a relationship, regardless of the motivations behind it. When they were together they meshed well and their feelings grew strong. If, and it's a big if, they can learn to communicate their thoughts and feelings better and curb those tempers of theirs, they've got a good chance of making their relationship work for the long run. Very nice little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good no sex tale

Many moons ago I dated a game player. There were minor little zigs and zags, none of with I understood, I was always bad at games & she always kept me off balance. Then one day she showed up with another guy, she didn't seem to give a shit about him, but that ended it for me.

Had it not been for that game BS we might have been married.

Oh well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They're too dumb to live happily ever after.

And too stubborn. Hell, just to piss him off she's kissing some other guy at a Frat party? And that's a woman he wants to have a serious relationship with? I don't think so. I think he asked her to get out of his car and was done with her. Too flighty. Too unpredictable. Bitches be crazy!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Happy ever after

Why not. They're honest with each other. That counts for something.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Yep

I married one of them. 36 years in June. They can be tough to handle when they are young. But, it's never boring.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written, but

At the end he had the chance to do the right thing, but he blew it. He should have pointed out that he HAD strong feelings for her but she put those feelings in the HAD category with her little games. That leopard isn't likely to outgrow it's spots and those games would continue and the more times he let her play her games, the hurt in the end would be greater. Still a good piece of writing, Bob.

detroitdave

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 4 years ago
Door #3

"Tell our players what's behind door #3." "Well Bob, behind door #3 is....YOU GUESSED IT! NORM!!!." After two years of marriage she left Bob.

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
re: anon 8-28-19

My advise to Bob was to go close the deal on her pussy, then move on. There exists a better than even chance that more game playing is down the road. Old Norm may not have been as bad a guy as described. She might have been playing with his head, teasing other men, and that's what caused Norm to try and contain her. Fran's using the guy at the Frat party, acting slutty with him, smirking at Bob to get him pissed off is a warning sign: Buyer beware!

I too dated a game player back when. I never understood the concept and never knew where I stood, which I believe was intentional on her part. One day she showed up with another guy that she didn't show any real interest in. I suppose now, looking back, that was likely suppose to cause a reaction by me. Like I said, I wasn't good at those kind of games, I stopped asking her out, though for various reasons we remained friends. I wasn't in love with her, but it could have developed. Later, much later, she was visiting my mom and I dropped in also. Out of the blue, my mom said, "I always thought you two would get together."

I was slightly stunned when her quick response was, "He had his chance."

I never responded to that, but now I regret not setting the record straight in some ways, but why get into a back and forth that would possibly get back to my wife and hurt her feelings?

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Bob should date her and bang her, but never trust her...

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

You always leave me wanting just a few more paragraphs.

But I know thats your style .... well done again

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Fact or fiction?

Seemed like a replay of reality in 'someone's' life!

I'm with "MarkT63" and "Fritz51" Give her a good screwing and 'on your way' Francine! Good read but I expected a conclusion. It's OK as it it but I don't think most men could leave it there. Thank You.3***

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Screw and leave her!!! The bitch is too petty and crazy; she has a proven track record of using guys with there expectation of getting with her. She actually got a dude to pick his car door so she could sit her ass in his car, and dated and cock teased another dude just to spite him. There is nothing but heartache and stress in his future with a bitch like that.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Deserve

They deserve one another,two stubborn idiots.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Sweet !

Liked it. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And that’s the way life is !

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Good story about playing the game of Love. Novis is sure to loose! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Continue, please, she hasn't had twins yet! Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful and romantic. Definitely a 5 star 🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do not think so One thing i have learned about smart ass women is they never change

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another plain bob weak wimp cuck special

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably won't last. They both jump to conclusions. Lack communication and then do things to get revenge. Both need to learn a lot before it could last.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing. What a relationship.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

I think she is dumb. Who wants a dumb argumentative wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely love the story. How about a follow up?

G

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No they did not both are to hard headed to hear the other out so every fight will be a big one till they say or do something that camt be undone

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician8 months ago

Your stories are all just a little short. Some people probably don’t mind not knowing the end but I’m not one of them. Once in a while I’d like to know what happened after they separated or if the husband and son managed to put their lives back together - you know, other silly things like that. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope that they did live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

they were both immature and shallow . i'd give em a month or two max .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I say no fucking way they live happily ever after.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Oh many a young mans life

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They ended up married for 50 plus years. Yeah this story runs close to some ones early life. Mine the guy didn't get punched instead he backed away after a short talk about how some one from a large family of boys handles this sort of situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9068 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories