All Comments on 'Lingerie Shopping'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Pantyboy74Pantyboy74over 6 years ago
Short but hot

As 40 something guy, you've hit the spot.

Honestly ive thought of that when shopping with my wife.

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really hot

The story is great. Really hot. Every girl loves a older guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape is rape

Totally implausible bit of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
happened to me

With a younger girl many years ago. She was my girlfriend at the time, my wife now. Proper hard shag in a changing room at gunwhark quays shopping centre

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Everyone is a critic, ignore it, I loved it, easy to read, easy to use your own imagination on, keep,it up.

dustybluesdustybluesabout 5 years ago
He came He went

Let me know next time you go shopping :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

This was very hot and intense. Great set up and attention to details. I especially liked the way you described how picking out and trying on sexy outfits and lingerie would turn you on. Pretty hot how that guy was so attracted to you that he went right in for it, and you gave yourself to him without a second thought. And his wife was changing next door... so naughty. I really liked how he kept groping your sweet tits, and then fucked your sopping wet pussy from behind. That ending LOL. Keep up the great work. This was a great fun to read and it really turned me on. I will definitely read more of your stories.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeabout 3 years ago

Sexy...they both got what they wanted...and hubby will have a surprise too...mmmm

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

Great story, by a great writer

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

dirty girl... loved it

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

A quick and fun erotic story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I've been felt up numerous times in department store dressing booths.

Yes, it really does happen. It is usually the girl, or woman clerk. Being totally surprised is the best way for me. Just the sudden surprise intrusion sets me off. I'm like putty in her hands. Simply love being taken like that.

Orpheum69

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight13 days ago

I worked in the men’s department at a nationally known store. I was 20, well built, sexy, and loved sex. If a very handsome man came into my area, I would flirt with him, pick out clothes, pass them inside to him, and when I knew he was mostly undressed, would go into the changing room. I could be out of my dress in seconds, remove my bra, and have him sucking on my tits in no time. Then I would take his cock into my mouth, make him super hard, then turn around and have him fuck my ass or cunt…his choice.

After an amazing sex session, I could get my client to buy a heck of a lot of clothes, underwear, ties, shirts, shoes…suits.

One time a very sexy woman came in, asked for me, and then asked me, “what did you do to get my husband to buy his great clothes”? I had her step into the dressing room, grabbed her ass, and French kissed her. Then I stripped her and myself and we had some amazing girl on girl sex. When she was satisfied, she gave me her number and address and, to make the story short, spent an amazing weekend fucking, sucking, coming, and finally having exquisite sex with both of them. Ah, satisfied customers is a great goal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!