All Comments on 'Love's Embrace'

by blondsubles

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RenataAsheRenataAsheover 6 years ago
Lovely as always!

Love this little story, just right for the approaching holiday. O.O

I'd like to read more of this story or if not, it works as is..

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

A good story, and yes for this month very good, would like to read more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

I loved this short and sweet tale! Can I suggest rewriting it as a much longer story. Exploring the relationship between Chrissie and Beth before and after the 'possession'. Also, maybe more of a tale following the lives of the 'ghosts'. I think it would make a lovely, romantic story. Many thanks for what you've given us so far!

blondsublesblondsublesover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate it! I am not a big fan of rewrites but, with this story in particular, I am actually seriously considering it. Not because I think I did a bad job but that I believe that this is an interesting concept that deserves a more in depth treatment. I just need to come up with a way on where I would like to go with it lol.

Thank you again for your comments <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow 5&5! You Lick'em Up Girl! ,,, :-) ..

Hallo Bree,

Wow! "Thank you, love" is the first thing that comes to mind,,, except I would read a lot more ghost stories, if they were more like "Love's Embrace" and not just a lot of stupid male crap!

And I too agree with your other readers comments,,, I'd love to read more of this story,,, and about Chrissie and Beth's relationship,,, and what about Chrissie lost time,,, and that mysterious ghostly thank-you, (das machte meine Muschi Kribbeln), that made my pussy tingle,,, yes!

Hey Hot Girl _ 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Ghostly Orgasms!

Thank you love, another beautifully written story,,, "GOOD LUCK"!!!!

Gay Kat.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 6 years ago
Five Stars

I gave your story five stars. It was very well written and very erotic. The fact that I gave it five stars despite despising any story that starts at the end and then says "earlier than evening" means I really did like your writing. The fact that I am commenting also means I think you are an excellent writer. I read many stories, but only leave a couple of comments in a year.

BTW I think that "earlier" motif has come into fashion because of the many television shows which need that trick to keep you from changing channels at the beginning. Maybe the same is true in a Halloween contest. I don't give low stars to such stories, I just don't rate them-- except yours. Some people may have lowered their ratings for your story because of disagreeing with that style technique. Style is a preference. If a person doesn't like that style, they should move on to another story.

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxover 6 years ago
Ghost Hunting? YES PLEASE!

You are so incredibly talented with your descriptive writing. I felt like I was whisked away on a little journey, looking around that dilapidated old house, yearning for adorable ghost hunter Beth... and then running away in terror! The transition to the ghost scene was so seamless that I didn't even notice at first but then I was like OH!" Very, very creative choice. Thank you so much for sharing this sensual gem, tinged with a hint of Halloween spookiness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondsubles@blondsubles
958 Followers
Happily married to my Mistress/wife. I write mainly lesbian stories but I am trying to branch out some. I love to write scenes, not full length stories as I feel they are more intimate. I do sometimes take requests. If you have a lesbian fantasy, email me. :) Update: 7/30/1...