All Comments on 'The Forbidden Christian Pt. 01'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
red hot

A very promising start! I'd love to see a troubled daughter in counseling with desires for her mother in an audio story enactment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Great work and a sexy voice to deliver it. Love the description of a curvy thick mother that's about to get it good from a soon to be dominating son that's taking over. Can't wait for the next installment!

navelmannavelmanover 6 years ago
wooow u back

great to see u back

i am a big fan of ur sexy voice and expressions

and have listened to ur earlier audio story a tale of forbidden love like a million times

and even before listening to this i rated it 5

happy to see u back

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE! Post More! A.S.A.P!

I think I speak on behalf of anybody and everybody who has listened to this when I say PLEASE! Post More! A.S.A.P!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

As a man currently in the process of seducing his own mother, it's like you read my mind! I can't wait to listen to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10

Exelent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Extremely creative, unique and original, effective relief that produced an orgasm iof a rare quality for me . I thought the therapist was going to masturbate me in the end so I waited to be told which I usually don't ! Mejau thanks I think you deserve an award for this.

IncestIsLoveIncestIsLoveover 6 years ago
Wonderful thank you

An amazing work about that most common of unallowed unions: a mother and her son. I hope future installments will delve into their making children and openly being able to live as a married couple accepted by a cruel prudish world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't keep us waiting!

I hope it's not too long before the next installment because the anticipation will kill me!

Wondering if you'll be acting the mother's voice as well as therapist's in future installments? Maybe even adding a male voice for the son?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just superb, in the idea and its execution, looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my god! All the incestcporn is just nothing in front of this. Amazing work!

FoxcubFoxcubover 6 years ago
Wow, I wish I could 'tip

I have been turned on to incest with 2 glamour models that act my mother and sister in my head, as I don't have a parents or sister anymore, I have faint memory's of them but that's it, and your audio is perfect goes perfectly, your voice is beautiful, the audio is crisp, really creative and it's not just an audio recording it's a sensory experience even more so with head phones, I have listened to quite a few and you have definitely bought a new quality to literotica.

I'm now even a member because of you, that you so much for the gift of your creativity.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 6 years ago
Incredibly good

Perfect. Without wanting to gush too much, this was very special. I always wanted a sex therapist to talk to me about my Mommy fetish. There are many ways to go about it, including making it about humiliation, but this one was nice, focusing on fetishising what you find sexy about your Mother and encouraging you to visualize and masturbate. Can easily look at some sexy pictures while you listen to this or just close your eyes and imagine. It's very immersive. Great production, love the sound effects and acting.

I like how it takes the subject seriously, there are sound effects and the voice acting is on point. I like how it starts very teasingly about the big topic... building the anticipation. And then revealing the shocking bombshell in a way that helps suspend disbelief, and then getting really stuck into the nitty gritty. Nice and slow. Full of tension, drawn out. Highly incestual and focused squarely on incest. Talking about her body. Saying I want to be romantic with her. Saying 'own son' and 'own mother' repeatedly to ponder on the incest. Talking about the relationship between you as mother and son, how she made you and the sex. Saying you'll be lovers in love. This is a fetish bulls-eye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Utterly and Completely Amazing

I almost never write comments, but - my god! - that was utterly and completely amazing. Think I'll sneak a copy to my grandson! Brilliant polished work.

brad1000brad1000over 5 years ago
Loveit!

The best taboo audio ever. Amazing!

JshiattJshiattover 5 years ago
So wonderfully addictive!!!

It’s almost impossible to stop listening

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmover 4 years ago
Outside of being a hormone enraged teen, I've never thought about this.

However, this was a hot story so long as I visualize it as my mother in-law 🥒

billiamgoldstein1billiamgoldstein1over 3 years ago

This is the most erotic thing I’ve ever heard.

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ☼ ❤ ☼ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

thickjocastathickjocastaalmost 2 years ago

you are an evil genius

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

oh my the best love the background music to this is one of the hottest i've heard 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The combination of the forbidden subject and your incredibly sensual voice make this the hottest thing I've encountered on Literotica.

Funnyboner1969Funnyboner196910 months ago

This is, by far, the best audio erotica I've ever heard. Just a shame it took so long for me to find it. I love how you handle my favorite taboo topic. The therapist in control is hot. What ever you did to synth your voice is a great touch. Sexy voice. This is really good. Thanks so much for putting in the time to make this so good. Life long lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is such a beautiful story. That sultry voice adds so much flavors. Drowning myself by listening over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is sooo fucking crazy hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous