All Comments on 'AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 03'

by His_fag_wife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F sized breast

Bwahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just too pridictable

Appreciate your efforts and liked your early stuff. Not it is just getting to pridicable and missing the mark.

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeover 6 years agoAuthor
Why oh why do you read?

At the start of the stories I do point out that these are fantasy stories and much of the content couldn't possibly happen. But some of the comments just make me wonder why on earth you continue to read stories which you plainly hate.

Some people seem to like the stories and they seem to score reasonably highly, so hopefully I'm getting the odd thing right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need an editor

quite some spelling & grammar errors

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes yes yes and more yes

Please keep this going. I am so fucking wet from reading this series. Thank you for your work and keep it up please. You are keeping me up and I love it. I am wearing panty hose and a black thong teddy with breast forms and make up as I read this and my boipussy is plugged and my clit is tucked away like a good little girl. I think I need to be fucked now because I am horny as hell thanks to you. Hopefully my neighbor will come over and fuck me with his big black cock again and again and hopefully again. Who needs sleep when I can get my little pussy fucked again by his glorious black cock. Thanks again for your work and making me horny as hell. Got to go my big neighbor is here!! Again that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Accept the face fucking?

Why. They're called teeth. They're sharp. His jaw produces a ton of pressure. Idiot boy sticks his cock into where it doesn't belong and he pulls back a bloody stump. End of story. He either calls 911 or bleeds to death. Then the dumb ass master goes to prison for several felonies. This was simply poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

As I said, ridiculous and idiotic. Tim and the wife go to prison for a long time! And that's what I meant by out of touch with reality. In reality, a wife would never react like that and a husband would never accept anything like that. Except for idiots, something like that works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous