All Comments on 'Girlfriend Taken and Impregnated'

by YourWombIsMine

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You need a 11 inch Dildo

Raming right up your ass writing the shit

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago

She's only a girlfriend, so why is he still with her? He must like being cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good but needs more details

rather good s-sibling, but needs to be longer, with your next one needs to have a lot and I mean a lot more detail and a lot longer maybe two or so pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
write anther one of this story.

please write another story about this maybe of mike coming back and fucking her again, or maybe of the dad fucking Laura, just please write another one of these so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do it

You need to make another story please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

In Dante's inferno, the lowest level of hell is for treachery. A man who steals his brother's girlfriend is worse than any mass murderer or brutal dictator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

a person who would steal from kids kin should not be alive.

Quadman07Quadman07about 3 years ago
The rest of the story

Laura returned home after her six month checkup and heard moaning coming from the bedroom. Thinking Joseph was watching porn she rusted into bedroom and saw Joseph having sex with a little red head from his science class. Laura screamed, "what the hell are you doing with that girl Joseph?" Joseph replied, "fucking her, she is my new girlfriend and her name is Rosie, she is moving in with me tomorrow"! Laura stood there shocked, the couple never slowed down from fucking. After about 3 minutes, Joseph had one of the biggest cums of his life and Rosie shook all over as she climaxed. Rosie slowly raised her head and looked at Laura and said. "Joseph is that your brother Mike's girlfriend?" Joseph responded. "yes, she is staying here until next week when Mike comes home again and they get an apartment for the both of them and the baby." Laura feels faint and is about to pass out realizing she will be stuck with the looser Mike and his baby. Joseph kisses Rosie and gets out of bed to hands Laura a pillow and a blanket and tells Laura she can sleep on the sofa, Joseph informs Laura that he and Rosie has a lot more loving to do as he closes the bedroom door in Laura's face. Laura has a restless nights sleep and finally opens her eyes realizing it is morning and hears Joseph making coffee. Laura waddles into the kitchen, "what the hell do you think you are doing Joseph?" "You cannot just move Rosie in here with us!" Joseph never look at Laura but continues getting coffee ready. "Laura, this is my apartment, I am paying the rent and my name is the only one on the rental agreement, not yours!" "But Joseph, what if Mike does not want to get an apartment with me and raise the baby?" "Well Laura, I guess you will have to move back in with your parents, you should have taken precautions when I told you before you got pregnant." But Joseph, I thought we were going to say you were the father of the baby!" "No Laura, you and Mike thought we were going to say I was the father." "What will we tell all our friends and family Joseph?" "I have already told everyone you are the father." "Not to worry Laura, I saved a video clip where you and Mike discuss how you both were planing to con me into raising the baby and I emailed it to everyone about an hour ago!" Joseph picks up the tray with food and coffee and heads to the bedroom. Laura walks over and picks up her phone and sees over 30 text messages from her family and friends and realizes she really fucked her life by wanting a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit too much tell, and no show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot ....sounds similar to when my wife sucked and fucked her first cousin ....he unloaded a few times deep inside her as I watched..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep. Her womb is his all right. Smart money would be the boyfriend leaves the pregnant girlfriend with his brother too. So the new baby daddy gets the spoils and now has to live with it. Ice bitch and all, while the younger brother finds a non-ice queen who becomes a loving companion. He is lucky she showed her true stripes early on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous