All Comments on 'Ruby Tuesday'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well writen as allways

Well you are developing Angie mental state quite well, I guess... She is going to be Bi-Curious now instead of lesbian. Not sure I like this turn of events, but anyway, you are the author so you can do what you like. I do like your writing style and will continue reading your work.

Your sex scenes got cut in the middle (It felt like the proverbial wood plank removed from my feet), you hint there is something more then... nothing.

On a different note I suspect one of your next stories is going to be titled "Come on Eileen"

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Goodie

The usual 5 stars.

Keep 'em coming!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for commenting.

You are right saying Angie is getting bi-curious and she does experiment in the next episode ("Its The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"). She is, however, 19 and not really curious. Her venture into "straight" sex is because she likes her partner as a person, not as a man.

Not sure what you mean about my sex scene being "cut in the middle"! Sometimes I drag them out, sometimes I try to leave a bit to the imagination. If you can tell me which bit fell short I'll do my best to listen and learn.

Wrong about the song title but bang on with the intention! Eileen certain comes on next time . . . and more than once!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Lonely-Reader

Glad you liked it and I hope you're not really so lonely. Next up it's Christmas and Angie's dishing out "presents" . . .

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
5 stars

Angie better watch herself, she is starting to fall for the owner of the bar at uni, I wondered why you named this ruby tuesday, until I started reading it and thought OK that's why, are you planning a 3 some with her, charlie and ruby in the near future, well I guess I will have to wait and see

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Anonymous here.

I mean the change of pace between Fat Bottomed Girls and Ruby Tuesday. Expectations of what Madhu will do to Hellen were expertly cliffhanged and... next story there was just a veiled hint of their involvement. So I feel there is a huge piece missing. It was going to be a nice oportunity to read Madhu's development as a character (her change from "innocence" to... whatever she is now)

Too bad I miss the next story name... It was catchy.

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Who says Wednesdays have to be Hump Day?

Angie sure has a lot of avenues and open doors at her disposal.So much so, she has someone for every day of the week. So many different directions this could go in.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

Thank you for reading and enjoying. Next time Angie does end up in a threesome . . . but not with Ruby and Charlie.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for First Anonymous

I see what you mean but don't worry. Madhu doesn't feature much in the next story but she hasn't been forgotten. There is more of her to come . . . and Helen has the potential for more too!

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Bridget69

You are so right about Angie's choice of directions. I am currently writing the next story and she's surprising even me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous