All Comments on 'Life Drawing Class'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wish it was me. sounds so hot. go on

really liked it. hope to read more from you

robert0000robert0000over 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Wish it was me...

You’re welcome. I wasn’t intending to return to this one, although there is one possible sequel that could be written.

As he walks home in his knickers a woman driving past takes pity on him and offers him a ride, then a change of clothes. His gratitude turns to regret as she gives him a nightgown to wear for the night and a promise only to strap on her smallest dildo. He tries to explain that he’s not into that, but she fondles him and insists that there’s no smoke without fire. He tries to buy her off by offering to go down on her in exchange for keeping his anal virginity, but his ministrations while he’s dressed in her nightie excite her too much. She waits for him to exhaust himself before telling him that she can’t resist the thought of his pretty bottom. She enters him and suggests that they try going steady, which would surely be preferable to him unfairly gaining a reputation as the campus slut. We leave him quietly giving his assent.

It would be nice to think that things become more harmonious for him after that, but would his art teacher let him go so easily? Jealousy can make people do terrible things and he still has some dignity left to surrender.

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 5 years ago
How do I sign up?

Would love to be their model!

I am happy to pose for humiliation, glamour, or whatever else these playful women desire.

As for the art teacher, I would be honored to become the teacher’s pet.

And the women who picks him up while driving by? That is a whole separate fantasy deserving it’s own story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love this

I had a similar idea to this (but the pose would basically be 2 models in a mid-coitus pose, but having to keep still and trying to be professional, approached in a really clinical objecifying way— feel free to write a sequel with that prompt haha) so reading this completely made my day....... if you know what I mean.

I’d love to do this to a guy... sigh

robert0000robert0000over 5 years agoAuthor
Re: I’d love to do this to a guy

Well, anonymous, there seem to be plenty of guys out there who would oblige you. I think your story idea about two people trying to retain their dignity while posing in a life drawing class is excellent. I won’t write it because this isn’t where this story is going. (I can’t think why our hero would ever go back.) But I strongly encourage you to do it. If you do, could you leave a comment here so we can find it?

As for writing the sequel, Paulplays, I may yet do it. I was put off for a while because the most satisfying part of any story for me is the loss of a man’s innocence. In a sequel it has already gone. But here he still has some left to lose, I feel. There is also the problem of switching narrator, but hopefully readers would accept that another woman can tell the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
193 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...