All Comments on 'An Indispensable Woman Ch. 03'

by Koot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

This is the best story I have read. I can hardly wait for chapter 4.

tygztygzover 6 years ago

Fun story with a nice mixture of touching and hot.

Another reader mentioned previously that changing work habits from workaholic to normal means you get a lot less done - true, but my experience with that is that most employers don't actually appreciate or reward you for going far beyond expectations. Also, there's something called working smart and doing more with less time by not being exhausted... It may be a bit unrealistic for a sudden change to go unnoticed, but there's a lot unmentioned in stories that we don't mind; maybe she's delegating better etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Almost stopped reading when the cuffs came out. Too scary, but overall, I love this relationship.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

and yes when you wrote about the handcuffs I too almost stop reading it, the butt plug was fine, and the rest of the story was very good, next time leave out the handcuffs and it will be a great story

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago

Love this couple and their living/working arrangement but to reiterate on the subject of the handcuffs, fortunately, it was kept mild and didn't turn rough, which is a complete turn off in my opinion.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years ago
Nice Story

I like what I've read so far, and I'm eager for more. Love the rags to riches theme you've got going here.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago

I like the development of the characters and how their relationship is beginning to blossom. However, you approached Dani’s illiteracy during the book session and really never came back to it. I know she decided to attend night school and Amera came up with a plan to help. I was just thinking there would be something more impactful for Dani’s character regarding this. Maybe I am jumping the gun and it comes in the later chapters. This by no means mean I did not like this chapter...I thoroughly enjoyed it. Cannot wait for more! PS: The handcuffs were fine, not rough. Defined the relationship that has been established since the beginning. Dani is in control of the house.

asr3asr3over 6 years ago
Dam great story

Can't wait till more is available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply amazing

damn i just found this story series , its 3am and can't wait for more. oh wow i love this .could you please continue , my imagination is in overdrive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So much room to expand!

You have a great story about these great charters you developed far. The cuffs and such are just not nessacery and only implode into trash to entertain the penis readers. I believe you can take this story so far without the trash which had such a small piece of our sapphic lives. I do appreciate you efforts and find I do enjoy this series. I look forward to your next installment.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
love the character development

This is one of my favourite stories with the right amount of sweet sentiment and great sex. please keep developing the characters and write more chapters.

great start.

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
Favorite chapter so far.

First off -- I'm so sorry to hear you were sick. I had influenza once, and it was terrible. One moment I'm lying bonelessly on the ground, the only muscle that seems to be able to move being whatever is pumping everything out of my gut, and the next I'm waking up in a hospital bed, deaf in one ear recovering from early stages of renal failure. Fun times. Missed Thanksgiving dinner with my family which almost make it worth it since I didn't actually remember the 5 days I was deathly ill. Also, most of my hearing eventually came back.

That said. Really loving the loving (and I'm not just using that as a euphemism for sex). I'm stoked about Anne getting a second mother, so-to-speak. Dani's relationship with Anne really makes her less of a ``fuck buddy" and more of part of the family.

On the subject of Dani, I have a suggestion I'd like to pass on to Amara -- Rosetta Stone English. I've used the German version and I think it would work well enough even if I couldn't read in English since. As Dani said, she can puzzle her way through most writing.

I feel really badly for Dani, and there is software out there to help people learn to read. Surely Amara, since Dani has already come up empty in this regard, can point this out, or better, get it set up for Dani. I don't remember if Dani has a laptop, but if she doesn't it seems both in character for Amara, and in the tone of the story so far, to get Dani a laptop and set it up for use. If nothing else get her books on tape that also display text. My brother had something like that on his phone. Dani seems to be quite bright, so surely she can learn to read from just that.

Actually, I just conducted a quick internet search and there does indeed seem to be learning software for ``pre-readers" to help them learn to read, as well as results for how to teach adults how to read.

In collage I took four semesters of Japanese, and that mostly entailed learning how to read. Interestingly there is no dedicated mechanism in the human brain to process written language like there is for speech. In the case of Japanese (which really is the closest thing to a perfect language by the way) the words are all phonetic, unlike in English, the general idea of which teaching what each character sounds like (this is being you get into the ideograms which is a completely different, and very shitty challenge) and then from there you can match them with the words by how they ``sound" in your head. Eventually you stop sounding them in your head and just read them, seeing the meaning of the word instead of hearing, and then translating the world.

Another thing, again from collage, was a course I took on the origin of English words. It's actually quite amazing how many words can be broken down into parts or put into categories. As a result of that class I can often times work out the meaning of words that I've never seen before base not only on their context within a sentence, but also by dissecting the words themselves. Again, Dani is smart so this may work for her.

There are also online courses.

With these in mind, perhaps Dani, being self motivated as she is, may come to any one of these very processes onces the stress of potentially have Amara leave her builds to appropriate levels.

In any case, my point is that leaving it at a ``just wait another three months at the minimum" seems a bit far fetched. This is coming from someone who was alright with the miraculous pizza delivery girl. There is no way that Dani is going to just sit on her hands when she fears she may lose the love of her life. Love makes people do crazy things after all. Still, my vote would be Amara making it up to Dani by getting her a laptop loaded with language learning software and e-books that read to you with the text up.

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
As for the cuffs...

After reading the other comments I feel the need to append a bit about the cuffs to my previous comment. I don't see where the issue could have been, it was playful, and they were both drunk. Personally, I think the butt plug was more kinky, but I'm in the camp that the colon has one purpose. As has been said, this isn't a BDSM story, but to call anything with cuffs ``trash" is going to far. After all, Amara did say ``anything".

Also, I'd like to throw in a tl;dr version of my previous post:

I think either Dani should find way to teach herself to read from Amara's house, or Amara should feel badly for ruining Dani's plans and get her a laptop full of language learning stuff. See my previous post for details.

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
Sorry, but one more thing on the illiteracy angle.

Ugh. Sorry for a THIRD comment. It just dawned on me that Amara now has several hours to spend with alone Dani once Anne goes to bed. Why can't Amara teach Dani to read? Dani would be embarrassed sure, but Amara is certain to talk Dani out of much of her embarrassment. If nothing else applauding her eagerness, and pointing out circumstances. besides, they can't spend hours every day pretending they're rabbits. I get that this is a porn story, but come on...

KootKootover 6 years agoAuthor
Many thanks to my readers!

Thank you all for your comments! I'm new to this category and I really appreciate everyone's views about what worked and what didn't. Two chapters left, and I'm hard at work on chapter 4 as we speak.

NinjyouMacherNinjyouMacherover 6 years ago
What do you normally write Koot?

Oh? So you are an experienced writer, just not for writing romantic lesbian erotica? What do you normally write?

flbifemflbifemover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I just wanted to say I have read all three chapters and can't wait for the next one to come out. I love how you have developed the characters in this and I hope they stay together learning from each other.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Now I know there wasn't an earthquake today (12/11/2017) but my body did a 6.5 quake earlier in the story from the scene with the sucking of the toes. Damn, those were some written words for yo' ass!

Now to the more delicate issues that were commented on. The use of sexual toys is a point of sexual expression and gratification. However, I am in agreement, illiteracy is a serious problem regardless of age in this country. I feel Amara will help Dani accomplish her goal in learning to read. She has rewarded her substantially for her help and I don't foresee her not continuing.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Wonderful story so far and yes I also agree that the illiteracy issue is important and three months is too much . They should be doing something in the meantime. It’s important to somehow equalize both. Probably after that she can continue to study. But you can write very well. The lust scenes are incredible, we can feel it in this side of the screen. Amazing. Thank you and take care

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous