All Comments on 'Molly's Mistake'

by madmartigan37

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only

I really like the way of your writing, i think the only reason anyone would poorly vote to that story that it didn't go further into a meeting between her and max.

Consider making part 2 where she meets him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there is nothing better than having sex

with a window open. been there done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She can't meet him

Until you have her tell her husband, she never really loved him and didn't mean the part about for better or worse and includes the divorce paperwork.

Then the Sex driven slut can go wild and tell her admirer to bring the whole gang and party until She loses the adjunct professorship for screwing a fraternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
Just Astounded!!

I am just astounded at people who log on to a hobby writing porn site, read a well written and psychologically insightful story, and then leave hateful moralizing comments. What are you looking for? If it's happy marital sex from a biblical point of view (the megachurch version of the Bible, real Old Testament sex is extremely kinky) why do you obsessively log on to Litrotica? Very, very strange...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is there supposed to be some drama or suspense here? What else would you expect from this self-absorbed stupid bitch?

"It definitely felt like he was getting the better end of the deal at the moment." In sickness and in health, unless its you being sick and me having to take care of you. Her husband is probably in constant pain and her biggest concern is that her friends now find her boring. I know exactly how they feel.

"Without really thinking why, she used it to take a picture of her left hand and sent it as part of the chat." Thoughtless, and also anxious to show off her rock. Let's add shallow and materialistic to her character profile.

"Her best and oldest friend from childhood had gotten married in the Caribbean eight months ago and Molly couldn't afford to go. Not being there for her friend had caused a rift that hadn't yet healed." So even her "best and oldest" friendship is shallow and dishonest. What can we expect for her marriage friendship?

"This time she did throw the phone, and it bounced off her mattress and fell on the floor with a loud crunch." She can barely afford to live, and she's throwing a $500 phone against the wall.

This woman is not immoral or unethical or cruel. No, she's unqualified to be anyone's wife because basically she is a stupid selfish shallow child. When the perv across the street finally maneuvers his cock into her cherry ass he should get busted for child abuse. The icing on the ass fucking will be when you tell us how she ends up blaming her husband for her adultery.

Thanks for the effort. Maybe in future stories you could make the characters somewhat less predictable, and despicable.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Terrific!

A quiet, credible self-seduction by a deprived virtuous woman. And you've also established an uncaring husband lacking the empathy even to imagine how she feels, alone in another city (never mind that he's injured, it's not his fault, etc -- he seems unable to conceive HER situation and needs in all this time!). Yes, it's a mistake, but it's also a need, and proprieties and necessities don't always support each other. That's life! Tough! So let her have a glorious affair, and let her job in her home city reappear (tenure-track this time, "adjuncts" are indeed cruelly exploited labor), and if she and her husband can again merge, let her bring to him the further knowledge of passionate release she's gained in the interim. Or, alas, let the self-absorbed fool divorce her!

Above all, utterly ignore the "Anonymous" cretins who haunt "Loving Wives," readers who can't feel virtuous except by putting down an author who understands serious problems and in fiction tests out possible ways to cope. They need to know that a single stiff, unyielding moral code shouldn't be grasped and masturbated hands on, then waved in the air just because it's there. Life can be a bitch even without self-gratifying bastards making noises against authors of fictional characters who try to live whatever their predicaments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Molly's Mistake

I have trouble seeing this as LW. E&V up to this point.

Not looking for moralism here! Nor did I realize E&V was cuckholding. Different strokes for different folks.

This story presents some valid honest reactions to her circumstances.

There's a point where "dancing finally did it for her and she was able to sleep." I never say dancing prior to that statement. It's a non sequitur.

As there was dancing later, maybe the sentence was misplaced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Driven to comment

Well I like this story, and do not like the negative comments. When I read a story I like I like to look at the comments , frequently there is a wave of people who attack it on questionable grounds. What I liked was the work on making it plausible, the lack of focus on the physical features of the characters. The insight into Molly and how she masterbates seems to promise a future more exotic encounter. Regardless the story was cute and left room to expand at a seductive pace.Russ.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Agree w/anon

Who started with “ Is there any suspense or drama here”-said it all.

savage4xsavage4xover 6 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed this short, sexy, erotic story. Thanks for writing and posting it

bgl35bgl35over 6 years ago
Great story

I think you must be female to write a story like this one.Nice story please write more. bgl35@hotmail.com

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Loved it

This was a really great beginning. Well done! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:Just Astounded

I'm astounded that you give a shit what others think. Every person has an opinion on the content of a story. It may not meet yours, so what? Why do you have the need to bitch about others opinion? One anon, says he didn't like the comments, well who the hell asked him to read them. It's really obvious which ones are positive or negative. So grow the fuck up all you whiners and take it as it comes. Author always has the luxury of shutting down the comment section, of course most of you wouldn't be able to whine then, would you?

No comment on story, didn't read it. Do read the comments, it helps me determine not to waste my time on unfavorable stories, which dominate this category.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 6 years ago
There needs to be some surprise

Nice little story, more exhibishionism than LW, I truly wish there is some sort of surprise or twist at some point because it feels a little unrealistic. Maybe some older guy watching, maybe something to go wrong because a handsome, smart neighbor that entered the building and left her a note and then a sexy conversation seems a little Arlekin to me. (3*)

gatthuygatthuyover 6 years ago
Nice touchs

I enjoyed this story. Nice context and build up. Very erotic in the way I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXHIBITIONISM

Molly's biggest mistake is not being honest with her friends and neighbours then they would have probably been more understanding particularly the friend whose wedding she missed. I understand her frustration with not getting any sex from her husband being separated so far. I still think when she was home they didn't try hard enough to find a comfortable position for sex, usually the man on his back with the woman on top cowgirl style does for most couples where the man is badly injured. She getting some harmless satisfaction doing free shows for a neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TWO CONTRASTING ANONYMOUS

1) I pretty much agree with Anonymous just before me. Especially that she should have been and should be open with her friends. How can they sympathize with her situation when they do not know what her situation is?

2) Anonymous 10-22-17 (titled "re: Just Astounded") gave me a bit of humor. He complains bitterly over commenters who bitch about other commenters. Yet his whole rant is precisely that! Plus he did not even read the story! He should have signed off with HYPOCRITE.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I thought it sucked even before I saw Poo's comment. Now I'm even more certain.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would have liked this story if the author told why they weren’t getting compensation for his inability to work. Not sure in which country this is set, but in the U. S. He’d be eligible for quite a bit of money in this scenario.

And as for stripping for her Boyer, that confirms her as a cheating slut. With a window open at night you turn off all your lights for privacy. With a PhD she should be smart enough to know that. 2 stars.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous