All Comments on 'He Seduced Me First'

by pampoon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Jesus...

Great story, made me so hard. I gotta find a guy like that for me and my girlfriend, and soon.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Damned straight, invite him over

I love the start of your story. We’ve been there and done that and never get tired of it. Such a turnon. Xoxoxooxoxo

pampoonpampoonover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

I can remember some parts of that night so clearly. I'll start working on how that all turned out.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading your story "he seduced me first". I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

I hope Pam gets to watch Steve dominate her husband before Steve turns her into a size-queen.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. THE STORY IS EROTIC. ALSO SHORT SWEET & KINKY. YES, THE STORY IS VERY REALISTIC, TOO.

The 3 main characters are masterfully justaposed creating a situation where Pam & her husband discover things about themselves they totally haven't been aware of.

ATHE STORY IS NOT ILLOGICAAL!

When i was in my early 20s, my girlfriend and me were house-sitting a cottage in Niagara region. A media personality was staying next door, a man in his late 30s. He invited us over, he had a swimming pool, hot tub etc. He treated us very friendly, & was polite. I felt so inferior in his presence, i admired his self-confidence & manners. He asked my permission for my girlfriend to apply suncreen lotion on his back & the back of his legs. He then asked if he is allowed to put the lotion on her back & back of her legs. He was teasing her thru me, by always asking for my OK. The 3 of us were cracking jokes. When i left to go to fetch more beer, the two of them were in hot tub sitting beside each other. My girlfriend was topless. He insisted that i had to join them. I was in my shorts. I was looking for my trunk. He said, "just come in naked. There is nobody else here..." He politely directed me to sit beside my girlfriend on the other side. She was sandwitched between us. I was getting a major kick out of the situation. I was sexually aroused so much i thought my dick would explode. My girlfriend said: "Gentlemen, will you excuse me i have to use the bathroom."

He said, "it will cost you a kiss to each of us. Deal?" She French kissed first me, then him. She got up... her totally naked, beautiful body was at full display... i found her more attractive then ever before... i knew i was about to share her... i had always admired her body. Now i felt i was warshiping it. I was totally mesmerized by the situation... the moment she was in the house, he moved next to me. "I hope you are OK with this. I will invite you two to stay here tonight... i enjoy your company very much... i mean both of you." He put my hand on his fully erect dick. It was big & firm. "I find your girlfriend irredistible attractive. As you can tell. You guys must stay." I knew i should have removed my hand from his dick right away but i dod not. I was paralyzed to the point i was ready to pleasure him if he just hinted anythithing to that effect. "Please YOU tell your girlfriend that you want the two of you to stay overnight."

We DID stay overnight.

I MUST ADMIT I FELT KIND OF CHEATED WHEN HE DID NOT ASKED ME TO CLEAN HIS DICK. Perhaps i should have offered.

After that night my girlftiend was better & better in bed, she was way more confident... She started to discuss other guys, like she likes him, or this one is fuckable, that one is good just for one-night stand.

She began cheating on me. She fell in love with another guy & we parted ways.

I HAVE NO REGRETS IN REGARD TO THE NIGHT WE SPENT IN NIAGARA REGION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a little dicked bi sub husband. I want that to happen to me in the worst way...when he put his big cock in his mouth I came all over mysel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous